Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Glock 42 Crimson Trace Laserguard

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by Eric2340, Jan 11, 2014.

1. dannnthemann

dannnthemann BMF

Dec 31, 2013
    Which will make an already large and heavy .380, even larger and heavier.

2. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL
    If someone would make a mount for this then I might get a G42

3. Cruiser1

Cruiser1 Still Alive

Jul 15, 2010
    Biloxi, Mississippi
    Nice, but I would rather have a no batteries required set of night sights. I suspect someone will have them available before too long.
  4. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine

Dec 21, 2002
    Ordered one yesterday from Optics Planet.

All my defense guns, handguns, rifles and shotguns and a number of practice guns are equipped with Crimson Trace lasers or Streamlight TLR-2 laser/lights.

Since I pocket carry the G42 the Crimson Trace laser is mandatory.

Having a backyard home where I do a lot of low light/dark shooting the G42 will get a good bit of low light practice.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  5. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine

Dec 21, 2002
    Forget it.

I just got a E-mail from Optics Planet telling me there's (at least) a 29-40 day wait on the laser.

I like OP and order a lot of lasers and other stuff from them but I wish they would state up front if the item is out of stock.

I was already planning on getting a bunch of low light practice with the G42.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  6. snoball

Nov 24, 2006
    Albuq., NM
    I ordered mine on 6-5-14 and it arrived today from OpticsPlanet These are so tiny they add almost no weight to the G42. Fast installation as usual. Crimson Trace website says this model is coming soon, but they are out there. It came with a pocket wallet that fits the laser equipped G42.