close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 36 Issues Continued....Report

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by SiGlockBoy, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ryan_75

ryan_75
    Expand Collapse

I have a Glock 36 with no issues experienced. I even tried to limp wrist the g36, but it still shot fine. Even had my 14 year-old daughter shoot it and try limp wristing. Still, no issues.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. MNBud

MNBud
    Expand Collapse

Just sold a bi-tone XDs and same day picked up my 36, two trips to the range and 200 rounds, I haven't had any issues. I had no issue with the XDs other than it was too thin to shoot comfortably, great for carrying .

3. fasteddie565

fasteddie565
    Expand Collapse
    Combat Diver

My G 36 was my EDC for almost 4 years. I put over 4k rds of blazer, Wolf, you name it through it. That little gun never missed a lick.

I often walk out of the house and draw and fire if I have not changed mags / reloaded in a while. The gun FTE. After that, I had the strangest malfunctions, FTE, FTF, probably 1 in every 15 rounds.

What a dilemma, I could not carry it as it was totally unreliable and could not sell it for the same reason.

I rebuilt the slide, bought new mags and fired 500 rds through it, all clean as a whistle.

Then, after that much of a concentration in shooting it, I sold it. (After making sure it was 100% again)

There was definitely an issue and rebuilding the slide fixed it. I believe it had something to do with the extractor.

I miss the little guy, I think I might buy it back.