Glock 36 gen 4

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by GUNxSHOW, Nov 14, 2012.

1. I recently purchased a glock 36 gen 4 the other day and dident realize till I got home that I might of come across a low serial number glock. Basically I was wondering if the glock is worth any more than normal with a serial number TWG00x.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Why did glock ditch the thin slide 40? The 10 Ring 32 minutes ago
    First Glock... General Glocking Today at 5:44 PM
    WTS: 10 Factory Glock 22 40 S&W 15 round Magazines - $ 150 Shipped Gun Parts & Accessories Today at 5:01 PM
    FS: Glock 21 SF Gen 3 with night sights... Firearms Listings Today at 4:15 PM
    For Sale: Glock 30 Gen 4 with 29 10 mm complete slide, extended 10mm barrel, .40 conversion barrel Firearms Listings Today at 3:39 PM

3. trozau

trozau troy ounce gold

Does it say Gen 4 on the slide? I do not think there is a Gen 4 of the G36 out yet (if they are coming up with one). As far as the low serial number, there is always a few when they start a new letter series. It may be desirable to some but I would not think too much about it. :cool:

4. This would be very desirable because none have been released... Pics or it didn't happen!

5. I like to see the pics too. :yawn:

6. I'm calling BS on this one ... :whistling:

7. trozau

trozau troy ounce gold

You guys are too hard on a 'newbie'. I bet it was an assumption on the OP's part that his newly bought G36 is a Gen4 since:
    a) the gun is of recent manufacture
    b) new/current serial letter series
    c) Gen4 is GLOCK's latest/current model line

:cool:

#6 trozau, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  8. Saw someone on my local gun trader site post a gen 4 g36 forsale as well... no pics of either... hmmm

9. Hm. Intetesting. Just discussed with someone recently when the g36 gen 4 was coming out.

Pics and range report please!