close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 31 w/ Trudot NS, .40 cal + 9mm conversion, lots of extras

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Agent Tikki, Oct 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Agent Tikki

Agent Tikki

Sep 16, 2010
    $450 shipped Glock 31 for sale, full size frame, chambered in .357 sig, Black Tennifer. Factory tupperware box, extended magazine release, 2 oem 10 round magazines, TRUDOT Night sights. Round count is approx 500. Runs Flawlessly, no visible scratches on the slide or frame. FTF buyer gets DROS. Serial Prefix is MKL. This gun is only about a year old.

Extras

$100 Glock 22 factory oem barrel with about 200 rounds through it. Swap out the barrels and you can shoot .40 S&W. I've done for target practice with the cheapest Remmington UMC and Walmart Federal FMJ practice ammo, and 50 rounds of Speer Gold Dot 180gr Law Enforcement Only JHP with no failure to feeds or failures to eject. Typical Glock reliability.

$200 KKM MATCH grade 9mm conversion barrel with only 100 rounds down it (your can't even tell its used), with complete spare trigger assembly, with 9mm lower extractor, and 9mm upper extractor for maximum dependability and reliability. This is to convert this fine pistol to a 9mm for cheap target practice. The barrel only goes for $175 not including shipping. The upper extractor and trigger assembly and lower extractor cost me about $150 more. Also you can shoot lead bullets out this barrel with no worries. Also never had any failure to eject or failure to feeds with this setup. You will need G19 mags tho.

$250 Nice slightly used Guide rod Laser for sale. Paid about $350 after taxes from a local shop, only been to the range a couple times, mostly sits on the nightstand waiting for night duty. Have all manners of extras, including extra slide stop levers, extra slide stop springs, extra activation caps, and extra batteries (all in all an approximate $50 more), I have 2 extra sets of batteries and the current set in it are fresh. Laser is bright! and accurate, tested it out at 25 yards and it's spot on perfect, you never have to zero it! the POI and POA are less than 1 cm apart and perfectly parallel!
    Why you want this:
    1) no need for fancy holsters, its all internal!
    2) no need to tinker with it, It automatically zeros itself!
    3) changing it out is as easy as swapping a Glock barrel, 10 seconds tops
    4) the switch doubles as an extended slide stop lever, makes it a bit easier to field strip your Glock

Also 5 X 15 round capacity rebuild ONLY magazine are available for $25 each. One is a Glock 22 .40 high cap, and the other 4 are G31 hi caps. The only visible difference is the follower, I've used .357 sig and .40 S&W in all of them no problems whatsoever. Also since I'm from Los Angeles I have an 10 round magazine for $15 each (I use them exclusively for range duty)

$75 Lastly, a Galco Miami Classic Shoulder Harness for Glocks 9mm/.40/.357 sig. Fits G17 G19 G26 G34 G22 G23 G27 G35 G31 G32 and G33. Lightly used in great condition. High quality leather reddish brown in color. Click on these links for a little more background info. Shoulder haness with 2 mag pouch. Bought it for $150 including shipping.
    Interesting reading:
    http://www.usgalco.com/Marketing/Miami.htm
    http://www.usgalco.com/FactsInteresting.asp
    http://www.usgalco.com/ViewLargePic....oductSKU=MC224

I will sell everything for $950 if you want everything I've listed. Please tell me what you'd like and let me know exactly what you want, and don't be afraid to make me a fair offer. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me Agent.Tikki@gmail.com. Thank you for looking!

$450 shipped Glock 33 Trudot NS chambered in .357 sig, sub compact, Black Tennifer. Factory tupperware box, extended slide release, 2 oem 9 round magazines with Pearce XL extentions, TRUDOT Night sights. Round count is approx 800. Runs Flawlessly. FTF buyer gets DROS. Serial Prefix is MKL. My camera is on the fritz atm I will have picture up by this weekend.

Extras

$100 Glock 22 factory oem barrel with about 500 rounds through it

$200 KKM MATCH grade 9mm conversion barrel with only 100 rounds down it (your can't even tell its used), with complete spare trigger assembly, with 9mm lower extractor, and 9mm upper extractor for maximum dependability and reliability. Same as above.

$250 Nice slightly used Guide rod Laser for sale. Same as above.

4 extra 9 round magazines with Pearce XL extentions, $25 each

For the $900 complete G33 package.

I purchased these guns during the ammo crunch and thinking that I would only buy one gun that would do everything. But things have changed. I'm really getting into this new hobby of mine and am buying more and more guns. I wanted a gun that had the best reliability and chose the Glock for its easy easy interchangeability and dependability. These guns have served me well. Really just flawless, reliable, and they shoot a whole lot better than I can. I've tested it on all my home defence ammo and range ammo. I have a whole bunch of extras that will come with the package, like spare guide rods and springs, etc. Email me at Agent.Tikki@gmail.com for more details or pictures or PM me.

Thank you for Looking

Attached Files: