close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 31 reaches the 2,000 round plateau!!

Discussion in 'TOP GUNS *357 Sig* Club' started by NitLion, Jul 28, 2012.

1. NitLion

NitLion

Feb 11, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    Well, 2000 rounds may be a piddlin' portion compared to what some of you shoot but I have a lot of "horses in the stable". I try to exercise them all, but most probably don't get enough attention.
    Anyway, I bought this G31 used but it had very few rounds through it. As a matter of fact, it still had the factory grease on it. What can I say? - it has been great!! This is from about 12 yards including several draws from my new Summer Comfort holster (which I really like).

[​IMG]

I have used 17 different loads. Today I shot 50 rounds each of Sellier & Belliot and Parabellum Research (value line). No issues with either brand. This was another range session where I have been impressed with Parabellum Research and Atlanta Arms and Ammo ammunition(which I ran through my M&P)...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  2. Nice. My G32 was used as well (very used it looked like) and I've put another 1k down the pipe and it just keeps on going.

Really want a G33 and G31 too.

3. NitLion

NitLion

Feb 11, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    The G31 wasn't my first choice but it was too good a deal to pass on. And I've grown pretty attached to it. With a good holster and the right clothing, it's not too difficult to conceal...and there is just something about 15 rounds of 357sig. I would like a G33 but you don't see those go at a bargain...they must be pretty popular!

4. very nice...same reason I bought my G23...not a big fan of the .40 S&W (no particular reason why) but I bought the G32 barrel (as well as a Storm Lake .40/9mm conversion barrel) and am very pleased with this combination...

Bill