Glock Talk banner

Glock 30

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Longbow 
#1 ·
BOGs,

I just want to know the going price for a slightly used 3rd Gen. .45 Glock 30. 300 rounds fired. Coz a friend of mine is selling his and I would like to make an offer. Thanks a lot guys.

#2 ·
For what it's worth, the G30 is available again in Trust Trade at their new outlet in the basement of Makati Cinema Square. 48k ang quote sakin brandnew. Should give you an idea on what a fair price for a slightly used G30 should be. Personally, overpriced ang 48k, even for what I think is the most desirable Glock. The G26 is 42k at Jethro. As far as I'm concerned, the two models should be priced the same.

#3 ·
Originally posted by Evan N. Payawal
For what it's worth, the G30 is available again in Trust Trade at their new outlet in the basement of Makati Cinema Square. 48k ang quote sakin brandnew. Should give you an idea on what a fair price for a slightly used G30 should be. Personally, overpriced ang 48k, even for what I think is the most desirable Glock. The G26 is 42k at Jethro. As far as I'm concerned, the two models should be priced the same.
Thanks a lot! :)

#4 ·
Here in the US, the 45ACP and 10mm Glocks (G20,21,29,30 & 36) sell around $50 higher than the 9mm, 40S&W, 357Sig & 45GAP models. I feel for you in the PI as a PHP40K Glock amounts to $700+ which is a very expensive Glock indeeed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.