close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 27

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Young Once, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Young Once

Young Once

Howdy! Does anyone carry a Glock 27? Was considering buying one, but I wanted to know of your experiences with it. Please let me know how you feel about the G27.

2. gen1

gen1

G27 is my carry weapon. I removed the +1 mag extension. very easy to conceal.

3. Valor1

Valor1 Range Bum

lakas ng pitik. kaya I opted for a G26.

4. Vault Keeper

Vault Keeper

I likewise have a g26, but tried shooting the g27 which, to my surprise recoil was very manageable...I dont know if the gun club here in the Downtown area has a weak load but i enjoyed shooting it.

5. neil

neil

I have a G26 for carry and as back up to my G17. Had the chance to try a friend's G27 and was surprised with the recoil. It not as hard as I expected, more of a push to the rear compared to the snap of my G26. Some say the recoil of a G27 is more manageable than that of a G23 due to its dual recoil spring. If your are going to devote it as your carry gun then I recommend that you get one.

6. zorkd

zorkd

i opted for the 26 as well. i figured that the lower recoil of the 9 would be better for a small package.

it is concealable, but because it is fat, it can bulge and "print". with a single stack even a t shirt can hide it.

7. Young Once

Young Once

Thanks for the replies. Already ordered onelast sunday. I'm just eagerly waiting for it. Will use it for EDC as well as back-up to my G22. The interchangeable mags will be a big help too. Thanks for all your relies.

8. neil

neil

Knowing that you already have a G22, with more reason that I recommend you get a G27 as your CCW and back up to your G22. Much as I would also like to carry a G27, I settled with the G26 considering that I regularly shoot production using a G17. Its prudent practice to have consistency with the ammos and magazines our Glocks. My G26 hides well uder my barong using a Milt Sparks or Sidearmor IWB holster. Glad to be of help Panyero.:)

9. Young Once

Young Once

Neil, thank you too. Actually, that was the biggest consideration, the fact that the mags of the G22 and the G27 are interchangeable. At least I can carry with the regular mag, and then just have a G22 mag with +2 as spare. Siguro naman okay na yun. And yes, I agree with you that we should be consistent with the ammo we use for practice and carry. I guess this is the best compromise. I really wanted to use the G22 for everyday carry. However, due to its size, its not really practical unless you're an LEO. Thanks again!:)

10. Young Once

Young Once

Yahoooo!!!!! Makukuha ko na ngayong Sunday!!!! Actually Friday, but I'm not free kaya sa Sunday na lang. Yahoooo!!!!

11. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

What??? Kaya mo pang matulog ng friday and saturday nyan na alam mong nandoon na ang glock mo???? Hahaha :supergrin: