glock 27

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by blacksheep40, Oct 14, 2012.

1. I love my g27. its the most comfortable thing I have ever worn.i carry in a galco tuck n go and count be happier. I like that it is the perfect compromise between size and capacity

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Glock Talon Grips General Glocking 25 minutes ago
    Looking on recommendations on a OWB for a glock 43 Carry Issues Yesterday at 11:31 PM
    WTS New Glock Factory Night Sights, 6.5 for 9mm, 40 S&W and 45Gap Gun Parts & Accessories Yesterday at 9:22 PM
    I would've bought a Glock GT Voting Booth Yesterday at 9:02 PM
    Glock Serial Number Question....single letter prefix General Glocking Wednesday at 11:00 PM

3. Glad you like the G27.:cool: I'm a fan as well.

4. That describes the G23 more than the G27 IMO. Love the G27, but it's a sacrifice in capacity in favor of a smaller size. Not the perfect compromise between size and capacity.

5. Congrats! The 27 has always been one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I did mine.

6. for myself its s perfect compromise between size and capacity. I traded a usp compact .40 for the g27. so"losing" a couple rounds and having something I will carry is a huge benifit. just because its not enough for you doesn't mean its not perfect for me

7. vmann

vmann Controller

the 27 is perfect.....i have a 22 and a 23....used to think the 23 was the best for everything, until i got the 27, the 27 is my american express card.....

8. vmann, what kind of holster do you summer carry with?

9. I put a G33 barrel in my Gen4 G27. Now I'm toting 357 SIG 125 grain Gold Dots.:supergrin:

10. hows the reliability? any feeding issues?

11. Yeah, it eats WAY too much, :scale:

12. stolenphot0

stolenphot0 RTF2 Addict

:rofl:

I just bought a 27 and started carrying it. I carried my gen2 19 previous. For me the 27 fits my waistline better. I installed a +2 Pearce extension and carry in a Don Hume IWB at 3-4 o'clock.

#11 stolenphot0, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  13. I carry mine in a crossbreed. Best carry gun and holster I have found to date. I also use a G&G belt which supports the weight.

14. i carry in a galco tuck n go.favorite holster so far

15. Opie 1 Kenopie

Opie 1 Kenopie Regular Guy

Funny this should come up. I just went for a run with my G27 in a Galco Tuck N Go. I didn't tuck it however, I just palmed the entire package and it's not noticeable to passersby at night. The cool part is, when I pass through a lighted area like a parking lot, I can actually tuck it in my floppy running shorts and it holds just fine.

For daily carry, when I carry it, I use a G23 mag with an adapter. Haters gonna hate, but I like the 13 round capacity with the short slide length. The original mag with a Pearce extender always goes with me for deeper concealment/spare magazine.