close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 27 trigger reset

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by truetopath, Apr 8, 2012.

1. truetopath

truetopath

So I was at the range this evening and finally started using the trigger reset on my Glock 27, and boy did I have a blast. My follow up shots were so tightly grouped I couldn't believe it. So what does everyone else think of the trigger reset? Just curious your stances on it.

2. JerryC09

JerryC09

Isn't that cool? It would have never occurred to me to not just release the trigger out all the way if I hadn't come across these forums!

3. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

When you have doubles from bumpfire with short reset, it's awesome, talk about tight group.

Fun....

4. Rustin

Rustin

It wants to be shot fast!

5. barth

barth six barrels

I've got a Ghost Rocket 3.5 short reset connector,
    OEM smooth trigger and
    a 4.16" dual port barrel on my G27.
    [​IMG]

I have to hold back from full auto - LOL!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  6. 2740dmx

2740dmx

The short reset and positive engagement of the reset (you know it just reset) are one of the most positive things that I like about Glock pistols.

At times (when firing rapid fire), it becomes hard for me to even take advantage of the great reset, because of how my hand seems to release the trigger all the way!

Last range session, when firing from 25 yds out, the reset was SO helpful in allowing for tight groups.

7. kamonjj

kamonjj

You should always shoot from the reset. With a glock if your trigger spring breaks during firing as long as you use the reset and not allow the trigger out all the way you can keep firing.

8. Beretta92guy

Beretta92guy

i agree on the trigger reset, and when im at the range spend a lot of time using the reset......

but i also spend a lot of time not using it, letting the trigger go all the way forward...

my G26 is my CCW, and i just believe that if im ever forced to use it in a SD stiuation that i wont have the time to even think about using the reset...

just a thought

9. truetopath

truetopath

I actually have thought about that too, but I think I'm going to focus more range time on using the reset to build up the muscle memory. That way if that dreadful day ever happens that I have to use it, it will be the natural reaction.

10. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

Nothing like feeling that "click to shoot" on the Glocks. The other striker-fired weapons I have/had just don't compare. Works really well with a lighter weight connector, too. I found that the follow-up shots were easier on my older Gen4s after adding in the dot connectors.