Glock 27 - OEM Night Sights

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by RLZIII, Apr 11, 2012.

1. For a Glock 27 Gen4, which Glock OEM rear night sights are recommended: 6.1/-1, 6.5/0, or 6.9/+1? Thanks!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTB: Glock Factory Night Sights Wanted To Buy Yesterday at 9:11 PM
    LNIB Glock 43 w/Night Sites & Custom Stippling Firearms Listings Saturday at 6:58 PM
    Glockmeister Night Site Install Sights, Optics and Lasers Friday at 12:05 PM
    Which Night sights for the Glock 43? GATE Self-Defense Forum Sep 28, 2015
    FS: Like New Gen 3 Blue Label Glock 22/ TFO Night Sights............... Firearms Listings Sep 28, 2015

3. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

For the G27 40S&W Gen4 or Gen3, the standard rear night sight is 6.5mm/+0

#2 GRT45, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  4. I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I'm not getting a lot of luck with the search feature (as searching for "glock night sights" obviously comes up with too many non-related results): How do the OEM night sights compare to that of other brands? I like to get Glock OEM parts as much as possible for my carry gun, and it seems like the Glock OEM ones are pretty good. However, I haven't had the chance to see them in person.
  5. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

The excellent summary of night sights linked below will get you started with some good information about your choices for factory-installed night sights; either Meprolight or Trijicon lamps and the strengths of either type. It also includes information about other aftermarket alternatives.
    #4 GRT45, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  6. Thank you very much for the reply. I've heard that Glock has both Meprolight and Trijicon OEM sights, but I can't seem to find a place that sells both. I can find the front sight by what appears to be Trijicon, and the rear sight of unknown origin (anyone know if the rear is Trijicon or Meprolight?). Can I only choose the different sights from the factory?

The AmeriGlo sights are looking rather appealing though...
  7. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

Your link to the rear night sight is the factory GLOCK 6.5mm Rear (Meprolight lamps).

Below are the Glock Part Numbers with links to which sells them all.

Factory GLOCK (Meprolight)

NF17G24 GLOCK Front (screw-on)
    NR17G24 GLOCK 6.5mm Rear

Factory Trijicon

NF17A24 Trijicon Front (screw-on)
    NR17A24 Trijicon 6.5mm Rear

Trijicon Set (less expensive when purchased together)
    #6 GRT45, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012