close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock 27 od green value

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by bullseye9mm, Nov 17, 2012.

1. I have a brand new, unfired glock 27 in od green with everything that comes from the factory.

What kind of value could I expect in a piece like this to sell it?

2. tonyparson

tonyparson

Jan 20, 2008
    Dayton, TN.
    I had a G23 that was unfired and had a hard time selling it for $550 with 5 extra mags. I had it listed on a local gun classifieds for 2 months until it sold.

3. AK47Man

AK47Man Expert Marksman

Feb 7, 2007
    Missouri
    Why would you sell it? Go out and shoot that muther...LOL

4. denn1911

denn1911

Oct 14, 2010
    New England
    I've been seeing that OD model in the $500-600 range lately. They were quite a bit higher before the FDE models showed up.

5. glockin-45

glockin-45

Feb 24, 2009
    North Carolina
    bullseye- Good luck with the sell. Worse case knock off fifty bucks and tell um their getting a deal. I would not go lower than 600.

6. bucksnort52

bucksnort52

Nov 5, 2012
    I just purchased a usedbut new 27 with 4 mags and 50 hollow point rounds for $450. out the door in Austin,TX the gun shoots very well for its size and I recommend the extended mags for it as the gun was somewhat hard to hold on to during rapid fire.

7. Ditto.

While the production of the OD was limited, so was the response from buyers.You have a limited item, with an equally limited audience of potential buyers. Youcan get the $600 to $650 price, but you’ll need to be patient waiting for theright buyer.

8. Redstate

Redstate

May 17, 2011
    There is a brand new OD G26 on the shelf of a LGS for about $485.00. Apparently, people in this neck of the woods don't think much of them. It has been there for a very long time.

9. Glock Junkie

Glock Junkie

May 24, 2012
    Tampa,Florida
    Can you send me a pm where the OD 26 is?