close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Glock 26 New or Used Price

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Daps, Oct 16, 2002.

1. Daps

Daps Always Vigilant

Oct 15, 2002
    Tennessee
    I'm locking at getting a Glock 26. I was wondering how much should I expect to pay for a new or used one. I have a friend who grew up with a PawnShop owner and the owner said he would get him a deal even though my friend doesn't want a gun, he will talk to the guy for me. I bought my first gun(Kahr K9) from the pawnshop owner a few yrs ago and was thinking about adding a glock. So any info is appreciated.

Thanks
    Daps

2. Daps

Daps Always Vigilant

Oct 15, 2002
    Tennessee
    Come on guys. I know someone can give me a ballpark estimate on what price a new or used Glock 26 should cost. I want to make sure I'm not paying too much

3. STARSNSTRIPES

STARSNSTRIPES

Oct 18, 2002
    Daps, a decent price on a 26 would probably fall in the range of $465-$500, of course they can and do run up to $545 on the high end. A used 26 would be a good deal from $400-$435. Hope this may help you.

4. Beaten

Beaten Brand X

Jul 4, 2001
    Austin, Texas
    I got my G26 today for $459 out the door with night sights. That was gun show prices.

5. STARSNSTRIPES

STARSNSTRIPES

Oct 18, 2002
    Beaten, if that was for a new pistol you got a hell of a deal. Wholesale on a 26 is around $434 and that is with non-adjustable sights let alone night sights.

buy another!!!

6. ILOVGLOCKS

ILOVGLOCKS "SOONERS"

Mar 4, 2002
    OKLAHOMA
    I went to the Tulsa gun show to day looking for a G27. What
    I found was one with three mags with the little finger thingys
    night sights for $400. The way this gun looks it was a steel,
    nice shape, very happy. Picked it up from a guy walking around.
    Then walked about three tables down found a G26 laying on a table
    for $435. Talked to him a bit and when I walked away I had me
    a like new G26 as well. (price $385) with all factory goodies.
    Happy days, happy days.

7. Daps

Daps Always Vigilant

Oct 15, 2002
    Tennessee
    Thanks for the replies guys.
    The pawnshop dealer has it priced at $495 so I guessing that's about avg., but I'm going to have my friend who grew up with the owner to see if he can knock it down a little bit. The owner was out of town when I saw it so we'll see.
    Hope I can atleast get it down to $450. There's a gun show this week so I may say something like well let me see what I can find at the gunshow. I figure it's better to have $450 than nothing. Money is tight so I have to get the best deal I can.

8. cor-man

cor-man

Oct 12, 2002
    KY
    JMO and based on prices here in KY but $495 for used sounds high to me,
    friend got his 26 used for $430 I think, and I got a used G17 for $430 and new 26 for $490 a little over a year ago.

today at local store new glocks are $520 but at KY imports most all glocks are $480. ky imports is more a distributor and doesn't have a "showroom"; their pistol prices are normally $50 less than most dealers around here.

9. Daps

Daps Always Vigilant

Oct 15, 2002
    Tennessee
    It's $495 new. Bad thing is the dealer who is suppose to be a childhood friend of one of my friend wouldn't even deal. :/
    Called a few places and found them else where for $489. So I guess I'll put one on layaway for my xmas gift. There's a gunshow this weekend so I'm going to see if i can get some super deal there.I was wanting to know the avg cost of a new or used G26. Think I've got an idea now

10. Maestro

Maestro

Jan 30, 2000
    Windsor CO
    My dealer lists them for $439 - brand spanking new.

11. Daps

Daps Always Vigilant

Oct 15, 2002
    Tennessee
  12. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Dec 16, 1999
    Minnesota
    One minor detail. If Your (friend) is buying the gun with the INTENTION to resell it to you that is (considered) by SOME a (Strawman Purchase) which is against the law. Stupid law IF only reason is to save $$$$
    Now if he buys it and tries it out for a few weeks and decides he does not like it and then wants to sell it that is OK. (Providing person to person sales are legal in your state.)
    Find a FFL who will do transfers reasonable. Then check the web. I bought a G19 that way. :)

13. Daps

Daps Always Vigilant

Oct 15, 2002
    Tennessee
    No I was going to buy it myself, my friend is a friend of the store owner. I was trying to see if he could talk to the guy and get me a deal