Glock 26 Magazine extension

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by robbins, Feb 2, 2013.

1. So i just purchased some Glock factory magazine extensions (not pearce) for my G26 and installed them last night on two of my 10 round magazines. I like the way they feel and The extra two rounds is a bonus.
    The QUESTION i have for any of you Guys/Girls is does this affect the reliability of the magazine to feed ammo since the spring now has a little more distance to travel?
    Has anyone ever had any problems with this extension?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    New 9-round Glock 30 Magazines for sale Gun Parts & Accessories Yesterday at 3:58 PM
    WTS: New 1009-round Glock 30 magazines Gun Parts & Accessories Yesterday at 3:49 PM
    WTS: 4 - Advantage Arms 22lr Magazines for Glock 17/22 - $60 Gun Parts & Accessories Friday at 2:29 PM
    Glock 19 15rd magazines Gun Parts & Accessories Friday at 8:32 AM
    WTS Glock 17 and 19 magazines and two xgrips Gun Parts & Accessories Wednesday at 1:35 PM

3. I have the Glock 2 rd extension on one of mine and a Pierce +2 on another and have no reliability issues whatsoever.

4. RPVG

Never tried it. Having said that, I can't imagine that +2 rounds will be affected by a stock Glock magazine spring. There's plenty of over-engineering.

5. Dont worry about it. The subcompacts have, in most cases, the same springs as the compacts (G19), so there is plenty of extra spring length for a +2.

6. 25pd

I use the 2-round extensions on all my Glock 26 Mags and qualify every year w/o any type of hangup or problems at all.jmop:wavey:

7. I ordered 3 lone wolf brand extensions for my Gen4 26. Should see them next week.

8. Glock 7151+, the best xtension for the G26, 100% reliable!