close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock 23 night sights

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by ashecht, Feb 13, 2011.

1. ashecht

ashecht

Feb 10, 2010
    Charlotte NC
    need opinions on whether this is good deal on Ebay.
    TRUGLO GLOCK NIGHT SIGHTS TRITIUM TFO TG131GT1

69.99 or make an offer, +3.95 shipping. They are green/green and are for a Gen3 G23. I know there are more expensive ones on the market but I dont want to spend a ton of money. Any help would be appreciated! PM or email me. Thanks!

2. If your going to get the tru glows, I think you can get 20% off at a certain site just for being a gt member. I like the glock oem night sites myself. Glock warranties them for 15 year to a lifetime. And their tennifer treated, so they will match your gun. Maybe someone will post the website with the deal.

3. SCC

SCC Member Me

Jun 10, 2007
    kennesaw GA.
    I'm with you on the GNS

4. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin

Jul 19, 2008
    Are you going to install them yourself? If so you might save a few bucks this way. If not you might as well buy them locally for a few dollars more because most dealers will install them for free if you buy the sights from them. I paid about $12 more than that for mine installed on my G29.

5. ashecht

ashecht

Feb 10, 2010
    Charlotte NC
    found mepros at Optics planet for $79 shipped. Good deal? I guess I dont know diddly about night sights, which brand is best, where to buy them, discounts available to GT members. Help folks!

6. Supatroopaa

Supatroopaa

Dec 28, 2009
    Michigan/Ohio
    If you're going to spring the money for sights, make sure you love them - especially if you're going to carry with the gun you put them on.

That being said, it isn't the sights that make the gun accurate; it is how you shoot with them. I can be accurate with any sights given some range time.

My sights on my usual carry weapons (G23 and G30SF) are both the XS Big Dots. I was a bit weary of spending the extra money for these because I figured "sights are sights, what makes them worth the $100?" - but the install took 15 minutes and my target acquisition times improved phenomenally. I would recommend these sights as good defensive night sights for your carry weapon.