close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

glock 23 gen 3 dead trigger

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by JORO1, Mar 28, 2012.

1. JORO1

JORO1

Feb 29, 2012
    NE Ohio
    I was curious if anyone has heard of this, i have a Le Trade in Glock 23 gen 3 that i was putting my first hundred rounds through today when in the middle of a mag i fired a round the next round chambered, but when i squeezed trigger no click no light strike no pull whatsoever i racked the slide which ejected the unfired round and continued as normal with this mag and followed up with my last 20 rounds i had with me which were all fine. im confused it was almost as if firing pin or trigger hadnt fully reset

2. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

Sep 20, 2003
    Penn's Woods
    The trigger didn't reset. Sounds like a connector problem. Read through the Ghost, Inc. literature to see what you have to do. By the way, when was the last time you cleaned this pistol?

http://ghostinc.zoovy.com/c=vvqzHP9Jw31NaYg53ZyrUdeOJ/category/istallationinstructions/

(Ghost, Inc. is one of the best sources for information about Glock Connectors on the internet!) :thumbsup:

PS: If I've got you in, 'over your head' then take it to an armorer - OK!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012

3. cciman

cciman

Jan 19, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Answered below...connector needs more distance from the side of the trigger housing. Cleaning that connector surface might be all that it needs. A piece of crud could have caused that one instance.

4. superdoc

superdoc Millennium Member

Nov 30, 1999
    just had a dead trigger today with a g23...how rare is this rare phenomena? anyone know?