Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

glock 21 double tapping need help

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by tankhauler, Jan 12, 2013.

1. tankhauler

Nov 21, 2012
    i have a second gen 21 , i had no mods on it intil i started having trouble . if i pull the tirgger back and hold it it shoots ones. when i let the tirgger up it shoots again . i try a new recoil spring and a need complete drop in trigger and its the same help
  2. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

Sep 20, 2003
    Penn's Woods
    It's either your connector or else the engagement between the sear's, 'kick-plate' and the striker lug is less than 50%. So, ....... WHAT did you do? Things could get worse; i.e., 'more dangerous'. Suggest you stop shooting that G-21 and let an armorer look it over for you.

Here, take a look at this - [​IMG]

(75% engagement would be better)

(Bad trigger job on right.)
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013

3. tankhauler

Nov 21, 2012
    ty arc angel. i don,t know what i did to it
  4. Where are you located might be a local Armorer that can help you out
  5. First picture is scary and the second is even scarier
  6. tankhauler

Nov 21, 2012
    in Alberta Canada . i couldnt get parts for a glock in canada . i live in northern alberta and talk to two gunsmiths in area and they dont get glocks in and dont know how to fix it. i order parts form the glock store . and was hoping it was something i could fix
  7. tankhauler

Nov 21, 2012
    what parts would i need to fix my g21
  8. technically it's not double tapping. It's doubling, but you aren't pulling the trigger twice so I wouldn't call it a double tap. :cool:
  9. Stock Perfection

Stock Perfection

Jan 12, 2013
    That is unsafe my friend. Clear it. Clean it. Stow it. Find a Glock armorer. Good luck!
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013