close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock 20 Generation 2 Review

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by TreyG-20, Nov 27, 2011.

1. TreyG-20

TreyG-20 Second2None

2. post-apocalyptic

post-apocalyptic magnifi ba$tard

Jul 27, 2011
    CO
    Watched the video.. not a complete waste of time. :supergrin: Good info there for those not familiar with Glock 10mm pistols.

I noticed your S-12 video as well. You really should put the trigger back where it belongs and get some proper furniture, (including a pistol grip), on her.. i.e. "convert"!! If you have any questions about that, lemme know. I've done a few myself. :smoking:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011

3. TreyG-20

TreyG-20 Second2None

Thanks will do. Im actually thinking about picking up a Saiga 7.62x39 and trying a conversion on one of those. Have you done one?

4. post-apocalyptic

post-apocalyptic magnifi ba$tard

Jul 27, 2011
    CO
    Not personally, (my 7.62x39 Saigas are SGLs), but they're easier to do than a '12. I recommend checking out forum.saiga-12.com, the best source of info about Saigas, (and one of the very best for AKs), out there.

5. TreyG-20

TreyG-20 Second2None

Nice will do. Ive been thinking about trading this G20 with some cash for an AK of some sort.