close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 20 Gen 4, Truth?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by whiteyemsr, Apr 29, 2012.

Tags:
  1. whiteyemsr

whiteyemsr

So, after researching 10mm Glocks, I'm seriously considering a Glock 20sf. I think the 10mm round is something I would really enjoy, and I love the feel of my G21sf.

However, after seeing how happy people are with their G21 Gen 4s, I'm wondering whether I should wait for the G20 Gen 4. I found a few posts where people claim to have contacted Glock, and Glock purportedly said the G20 is coming soon. But, I also found a few posts where people said that they contacted Glock, and Glock informed them they don't release this information to the public.

I'm not quite sure why Glock would release this info, as it seems as if any indication that the G20 Gen 4 is coming soon would result in less G20sf sales.

Anyone have any predictions? Is there any way to predict when the G20 Gen 4 will be released? Is it even possible to predict? I suppose I should just contact Glock myself--just figured I'd check here first. Thanks.

2. 20SFLV

20SFLV

I have a G20SF, and I like it. I picked it up late last year and never thought about waiting for the Gen 4 model. There is no way of knowing when it will be released, and as you said, Glock probably won't tell people exactly when it will be out so current sales won't suffer. I don't think you can go wrong with the gen 3 model.

No one really knows so if you want a G20 now, go for it if you can find one. They are getting a little harder to find. If you don't mind waiting, put your money in the bank and watch it collect .05% interest until gen 4 comes out.

3. whiteyemsr

whiteyemsr

Thanks man, I'm convinced. I'm going for it.

4. Hunng

Hunng

No interest in just getting a 10mm conversion barrel for your 21SF until a Gen 4 G20 comes out?

5. Alchemy1

Alchemy1

I would be all over this! I plan on using my 2 Glock armorer coupons on a G20, hopefully Gen4 and some type of sub-compact. Probably a G33. Yeah, I know I like "oddball calibers", as one gun shop told me...hahah!

6. Bruce M

Bruce M

With the backlog of production I am not sure that it is that Glock will not relaease the information (although they wouldn't) as much as they do not know the information.