Glock 19 gen 4

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by jpl291, Apr 17, 2013.

1. I purchased a gen 4 glock 19 yesterday. Very happy with the pistol but like the gen 3 trigger better of my other glocks. Where can I purchase a gen 3 trigger bar. I want to make sure I don't order the one with the bump on it like the gen 4. I have heard that some of the gen 3 our coming with gen 4 trigger bar I want to make sure this is a gen 3 part. Thanks in advance!

#1 jpl291, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTT: S&W Shield for Glock 43 Firearms Listings Today at 12:05 PM
    4 Glock 17 magazines $80 Gun Parts & Accessories Yesterday at 10:52 PM
    WTT Glock 30 Gen4 Firearms Listings Yesterday at 10:45 PM
    Florida GlockTalk Range Day /Fall 2015 General Firearms Forum Yesterday at 10:37 PM
    Glock 22 9mm blind mark conversion barrel, sell or trade. Trade pending Gun Parts & Accessories Yesterday at 10:19 PM

3. jp.
    I am in the same boat. Got a Gen 4 19 recently and don't like the trigger nearly as much as my Gen 3 21. There are TONS of posts here with different recommendations on what the cause is, what to do, etc.

I called Glockstore and ordered a Gen 3 trigger/bar, a 4.5# connector, and got talked into a competition spring kit.

Hopefully one or all of these will smooth out the pull a bit. If not, I will at least gain some experience. This is my first attempts at do it yourself gunsmith work except for an extended slide release added to my 21.