close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock 19 Gen 4 holster recommendation

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Underpar69, Feb 27, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Underpar69

Underpar69

Feb 22, 2012
    Just got my new Glock 19 Gen 4 today. Was looking for an Inside the waist band conceal holster. This will be my every day carry piece. I need a holster ASAP but want make sure I get a good one. Any recommendations??

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. lyodbraun

lyodbraun

Jan 3, 2012
    NW Ohio
    WhiteHat Holsters, American Holster Company, Compatc, Birgade gun leather, there are lots of great holster makers out there and you cant go wrong with any of them, it all comes down to what you want and how much you want to spend....

3. dj1986

dj1986 GUNSTOCK Firearms & Training

Jan 21, 2009
    Marietta, OH
    Raven concealment is the best. Phantom with soft loops is the berries!

4. Alchemy1

Alchemy1

Feb 4, 2012
    South Carolina
    I know you said you need one right now, but check out Comptac's clearance section. I picked up a right handed MTAC holster for $50 + shipping because they received a batch of leather backings that didn't match their color specs so they were selling holsters with that leather at a deep discount.

I can't tell you how I like it because my 19 is in Smyrna and my 23 is at my FFL waiting to be picked up.

5. JBP55

JBP55

Mar 4, 2007
    Louisiana
  6. CR78

CR78

Mar 27, 2010
    Are these gone already?

7. Alchemy1

Alchemy1

Feb 4, 2012
    South Carolina
    They didn't have any when I looked a few days ago. I got mine about 2-3 weeks ago. It was just one of those random things. I was ready to pull the trigger on one and something said look in the clearance section and BANG...brand new, built to order MTAC for a fraction of the price. The holster has a little damage, but nothing I'm complaining about. I don't even see anything wrong with the color of the leather backing. Maybe it looks a little brown, but hell it's the BACK of the holster!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  8. Knighj1

Knighj1

Jan 11, 2007
    AL
    Good find, these are not the holster you show off anyway, these are just built to work and work well, great find, wish I would have had the same luck

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012