Glock 19 Blue Label

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by krrtlr1, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Beginning to think I am never going to get my pistol. Been on order here in LGS since Jan 8th.

Is there any other way I can get a GSSF Blue Label bought and shipped to Missouri?

I have another ffl that can receive it.

Thanks!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTS: GLOCK 17T BLUE TRAINING GUNS Firearms Listings Jun 11, 2015
    Blue Label Glock 35 for a steal-Denver Smart Shopper May 15, 2015
    Glock Blue Label Pistols General Glocking May 14, 2015
    Where are all the bluegrass glockers? Bluegrass Glockers May 11, 2015
    Glock 17 Gen 4 Blue Label Like New Firearms Listings Apr 15, 2015

3. Wizz

I would call Glock and have them email you the Blue Label form. You then fill it out (including an original file copy of FFL license from the FFL you want the gun delivered to) and mail off the form w/the FFL license (large Priority Mail envelope). $399.97 with stock sights or $455.40 with Glock night sights plus $10 for 2nd Day shipping was the last pricing as of a couple months ago. Delivery time was ~2 months as of a couple months ago (probably 2-3 months if ordered now). Imo this is more convenient that messing around with a local Blue Label dealer...and they don't pass down the night sight option. Up until last year Glock even offered Trijicon night sights on their Blue Label form at a price of just over $470. hth

Edit: I just realized that you are referring to a GSSF voucher...my info was for a standard first responder Blue Label order...just so no one gets confused.

#2 Wizz, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  4. Going to be a while, they are swamped with backorders like everyone else. Sit tight and wait, you will get it. I have had a Sig M400 on order since 1/10 and still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone4S
    using Tapatalk

5. Badger54

CLM

I have a blue label glock 22 with night sites on order since early February. I was told it would be three months or so before it would get here.

6. I couldn't take the wait, and bought a G19 on gunbroker. Paid $790 all in, after shipping and FFL fee's. Listing ended at $730.

Now if only I could find some target ammo, to break her in.

Good luck in finding one. It's going to be months. Any store that gets one isn't going to sell it at the blue label price. They're just putting them on GB, and making a nice profit.

I will say, i was happy, cos my particular one came off the line in Feb 2013, so it wasn't something that had been sitting around for ages. It's going to be with me for life, so i didn't mind paying extra.

7. bentbiker

bentbiker NRA Member

I believe you have a misunderstanding of the blue label program. These guns are sold to the dealers/distributors at reduced prices to allow for their sale within a narrow price range stipulated in their agreement with Glock. The actual paper label from Glock identifies that it can only be sold to those who qualify -- it's blue. Sale of such a gun outside the price range, or to anyone that doesn't qualify, will result in the loss of the dealer's status as an authorized Glock retailer. The dealer doesn't get to decide which guns he sells as blue label. I won't say there has NEVER been any abuse, but it would be nearly impossible to sell a blue label gun on GB and get away with it.

#6 bentbiker, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  8. 22rtf2

22rtf2 Peaceful

I just traded one for a G29 Gen 4.

9. WOW....you got rpiied off bigtime!

Sent from my iPhone4S
    using Tapatalk

10. iflyem1

iflyem1 Member

I agree with your statement 100%.

This is why people are selling these guns at outrageous prices, because some fool will actually pay that price. Would it kill someone to wait that extra few months and pay regular price. If we all did this then there would be no gouging!

11. 22rtf2

22rtf2 Peaceful

A better term is probably scalping. Gouging has to do with life necessities during an emergency. A Gen 4 19 is not a necessity

12. iflyem1

iflyem1 Member

OK, but you get my point.

13. bentbiker

bentbiker NRA Member

Interesting . . . Do you have a reference for such a differentiation? I've never heard that and my dictionary gives an the following example: "The airline ends up gouging the very passengers it is supposed to assist." I have always thought gouging was possible any time a product was in short supply or protected by a monopoly situation. I'm willing to adjust my usage, but need to be shown.

14. Just for reference, I ordered two G19s using GSSF from a GLOCK stocking dealer here in Utah back in July. The first arrived in December, the second in February.

15. 22rtf2

22rtf2 Peaceful

I am going by gubmint language and the products they regulate in emergency situations. I went through this after Hurricane Andrew.

I think using the term gouging for sporting goods is a little silly. But feel free to use any term you wish. Just my worthless .02

16. Dang man. I just paid 398.20 for G17 in late December and the same price for a G27 2 weeks ago.

17. Just picked up another baby Glock. G26 gen3 blue label, $398.20 + $50 for GNS + and background fee. Always good to add another to the collection at regular price.

Sent from my iPhone4S
    using Tapatalk

#16 PaLEOjd, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  18. Not everyone lives in the sticks

19. Nice find especially with the market these days.

20. OMG!...$790.00....Is that in U.S. Dollars?:faint:

WOW...just wow...I'm rich....rich I tell ya..

#19 banger, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  21. So you can only get a Glock priced correctly in "the sticks"? Where do you get that from?

Sent from my iPhone4S
    using Tapatalk