Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Glock 18 featured Socom 3

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by AZJKD, Feb 6, 2006.

1. AZJKD

AZJKD Tactical Glock

Feb 2, 2006
    Glendale, Arizona
    Anyone noticed this yet?
    They have the glock 18 in the game.

I ran into it trying out the online version. I went after a guy with the 50 cal riffle out. I figured...hey slow rifle and a little pistol. I jumped him with my AR-15 CAR. Next thing I knew he has a pistol and BRRRRRRAAAAAP! I was toast. WTF I thought was that a cheat or something. Later that game I figured out that while DEAD I could change equipment. Skimming throught the pistols.. Glock 18. HEY!!! Added a silencer... ok now where is the guy with the 50...

I managed to locate and flank him, then crept up with my silenced G18... PuuuuuuuuuuT! Didn't even know what hit him. Then I took his 50 and started picking off his team mates from his overwatch

Headphone yes, but I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't work?
  2. epsylum

epsylum Boolit Hoze

Sep 4, 2004
    Racing Capital, USA
    They had that in the first 2. It's the best choice for when you have to carry a big primary weapon.

I liked to carry it with the grenade revolver when playing a terrorist in the second one. Just aim low with the G18 and it will track right up the front of them (starts at the nutz and ends at the head ;))

3. skyydiver

skyydiver Gravity Slave

Apr 1, 2003
    Hells yeah. the "Model 18". I haen't played Socom in so long. Better break out the PS2.
  4. Godfather

Jun 16, 2002
    It has been in several games, the first Syphon Filter comes to mind.
  5. Slinger646

Slinger646 King of Sling

Sep 5, 2004
    In the Mountains of VA
    I remember that. I was like WTF is a G-18???