close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glock 17 price

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by isuzu, Jun 24, 2006.

Tags:
  1. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Went to a gunstore/shooting range today and I was quite surprised to see the price of Glock 17 go down. A few months ago, it was CDN$950.00. Now it's CDN$799.00 plus tax (7% until June 30; 6% on July 1 after the Conservative government lowered the federal tax). That's a $151.00 drop in price.

That's P40,181.00 in our currency.

2. Im wondering now, where does trust trade get their glocks, from the US or direct from Austria? Glocks have indeed gone low priced these days....

3. Valor1

Valor1 Pro Paingiver

Jul 6, 2003
    Urban areas
    Probably, Tupperware is already subcontracting with Glock. Remote possibility that Caha De Oro is doing the same thing with Trust Trade Glocks.:supergrin:

Things you do when you are just staring at your computer.

4. binoy

binoy

Jun 19, 2006
    R.P.
    isuzu
    Its just over P34K sa Trust Trade for G17/19.
    BTW, i was just at mississauga last dec and i liked the tim hortons, moosehead, rickards, keiths red and stella.:beer: :beer: :beer: :rollsmiley: :rollsmiley:

5. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Now you're talking good Canadian Beer!:) Keiths and Rickards are really good beers. There are so many breweries in Canada, both big and small, that you'll be delighted with the different tastes of their beer. Pero SMB pa rin ang hinahanap ko. It's $13.99 for a six pack (ouch!) here. That's why when I went home, I drank a lot of Pale Pilsen and Cerveza Negra. No San Mig Light.

As for the Tim Horton's coffee and donuts, I missed those when I went home. There's something in their coffee and donuts that would make you come back. I usually pass by a Tim Horton's on my way to work, and the line to the drive through is about a 20 minute wait.

BTW, how did you like the cold? Last winter was the warmest winter ever recorded in Canada. We did have a couple of days of -40 Celsius, though.

6. binoy

binoy

Jun 19, 2006
    R.P.
    Nothing beats SMB Pilsen!! :beer:
    The worst I think was -29. Feels like -37 bec of the wind chill factor. But that was peanuts according to my buddy in winterpeg.. I mean winnipeg :)