close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

GLIPSIC 12-20-07 Match Results

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by 45gunner, Dec 20, 2007.

1. 45gunner

45gunner

Jun 30, 2005
    Scores are up.http://www.glipsc.com/20071220.txt

Thanks for the great match dreamed up by Greg and everyone's help in cleaning up.

Jim Caskey emailed me and seemed to be interested in getting back with us after the first of the year.

Everyone have a great Christmas Holiday.
    :reindeer::tree:

2. Tons of fun, as always.

Hope Santa forgives me, too.

Have a Merry Christmas to everyone. Look forward to seeing you all next Thursday night.:reindeer::tree::santa:

3. Crazy4nitro

Crazy4nitro Happy Accidents

Feb 20, 2007
    Lou-a-vul,KY
    Great Match,
    It Looked Like Santa Had a Little revenge for some a Christmas or two that might have been a little Light.

Treehuggin Was Stylin' and Profilin' with her Custom Brass Deflector,It really Set Off her Eyes.

See You all next week.

'Nitro

4. Terminator2

Terminator2

Apr 23, 2007
    Louisville KY
    Sorry Santa, I guess I'm still mad at you for not getting me that BMG-50 cal last year...
    JB

5. 45gunner

45gunner

Jun 30, 2005
    Well you should have come to the match then. Everyone shot for free, got to listen to a well written poem written by Beretta, and shoot Santa if you were incline to do so.

6. Berretta9

Berretta9

Feb 22, 2005
    Louisville, Ky.
    He was there and did plug Santa. I knew there was a reason he shot him up. Now we know. I didn't hit the fat man so hopefully I get something good.

7. glockguy609

glockguy609 A self portrait

Aug 18, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    I have determined that my "Santa" hits don't count, since I don't believe in this Santa entity, how could I hit it? :tongueout:
    And I am thusly stating that I dont acknowledge this "No Shoot" person you guys keep talking about.....