close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glendale, AZ PD officer shot.

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by blueiron, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

May 4, 2003
    CPR on a trauma victim is not a high percentage technique. In fact, its effectiveness is close to zero.

Prayers for the innocent.

2. Ohio Cop

Ohio Cop

Mar 1, 2012
    The Rust Belt.
    Prayers for the officer and the innocents.

3. blueiron

blueiron

Aug 10, 2004
  4. AZ Husker

AZ Husker

Mar 25, 2003
    Phoenix
    Another example of poor marksmanship on the part of the LEO. Personally I'm embarrassed and ashamed of our cops shooting abilities. How many times do we hear about three officers sending 54 rounds at a BG and not hitting him once? Meanwhile those rounds are flying off into neighborhoods with innocent adults, children, and property. When I started we had six shots on board. I remember when they made us switch to Glock 17s and marksmanship turned to crap.

5. Ohio Cop

Ohio Cop

Mar 1, 2012
    The Rust Belt.

:upeyes:

6. blueiron

blueiron

Aug 10, 2004
    A police office has been shot. Is this really the place for a rant about 'what if' involving all the imaginary children, women, and men that were wounded in the halls of your mind as a result of random police gunfire?

Please call 602.223.2514 during business hours and speak to a SME about your concerns.

7. Prayers for full and speedy recoveries for the human LEO and the K9.

8. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

Oct 28, 2005
    Circling the wagons.
    What is your deal? You seem to show up in threads, spout some inflammatory crap about law enforcement today versus when you were on the street, and then leave the thread to fester. Can't you take your bull**** elsewhere?

9. ClydeG19

ClydeG19

Oct 5, 2001
    Arizona
    Unfortunately the K9 has passed away from his wounds. RIP, boy.

Husker, am I missing something? I don't see anywhere how many rounds were fired by the police or how many officers fired. Where exactly are you getting the information for your statement?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  10. blueiron

blueiron

Aug 10, 2004
  11. blueiron

blueiron

Aug 10, 2004
    Nothing has been released about the number of rounds fired, who initiated the shooting, etc., but that never precludes the self appointed omniscient from pronouncements that substantiate their warped world view.

12. Prayers for a speedy recovery for the injured Copper..

Rest in Peace, K9...:fallenofficer:

13. c01

c01 Crazy Eye

Feb 18, 2010
    Spokane
    RIP K-9 and speedy recovery to the Officer.

D

14. Brian Lee

Brian Lee Drop those nuts

Jul 28, 2008
    Up a tree.
    Did anyone hear what the dead perp's name is? I know an evil minded crazy Ahole who lives near Glendale who's been saying for years that he plans to commit suicide-by-cop someday, and I keep waiting to see him on the news at any time.

Ironically, when I tried to report him to the Glendale cops a few years ago before he owned any guns, (he now has a few) they scolded me for calling them on a guy "who hasn't broken the law yet", and told me that "as soon as he shoots someone, you call us back and we'll come and arrest him".