close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Glad to be here...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Breckinridge, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Breckinridge

Breckinridge

Dec 29, 2012
    So, I've got lots of guns. But... when I walk out the door, there's only one I take, and there's only one I have more than one of... Yup... Glock.

I've put t h o u s a n d s of rounds through my Gen2 Glock 19. It's been super forgiving and it's the one I grab if I absolutely positively need to know it's going to go bang. 1911's, Sig's, Smith's... you name it... great guns, some quite a bit prettier and quite a bit MORE EXPENSIVE. But, after decades in the game, any gripes aside, the Glock is still my go to.

I always questioned the 19 though... maybe I compromised... Should've got a 17... more comfortable but, too big sometimes... should've got a 26... fundamentally the same ergonomics as the 19 for me but, lower capacity for at home and a better carry... well... finally solved the problem once and for all...

Grabbed a 26 and 17 for Christmas. [​IMG]

Anyway, glad to be here... look forward to getting to know ya'll...

Breckinridge - and I'm back quiet