close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Girl's night out

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by ReyFufuRulesAll, Dec 26, 2008.

1. ReyFufuRulesAll

ReyFufuRulesAll Pantless Wonder

Oct 30, 2006
    Crappleton, Wisconsin
    The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls."

I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!" Well, the hours passed and the champagne was going down way too easy. Around 3 a.m., drunk as a skunk, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing he'd probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution in order to escape a possible conflict with him.

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him 12:00. He didn't seem disturbed at all. Whew! Got away with that one! Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock."

When I asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said, "oh ****," cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the cat and farted.

2. :rofl::rofl:hahaha i heard that about 2 years ago but that never gets old

3. I enjoyed this thread until I saw that pic, now I'm screaming from clawing my own eyes out! The Horror!

4. tstanfield12

tstanfield12

Sep 19, 2007
    Reno, NV
    I agree