close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Giada De Laurentiis' new cookbook coming out in April

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by The Pontificator, Mar 9, 2007.

1. The Pontificator

The Pontificator Angry Samoan

Sep 18, 2000
    Grumpyville
    She's Giadelicious!!! :hearts: :eat: :hearts:

But in all likelihood I won't be buying her book. I already have about FOUR FEET of Italian/Italian-American cookbooks on the shelf and I seriously doubt there's a recipe in there that I don't already have

AND as a diabetic I have seriously cut down on my pasta consumption

AND I'm pretty much down to buying DreamFields Low Carb pasta which costs three to five times as much as regular pasta.

Now, if there's some good "low-cut blouse boobie pics" in there I could be persuaded. :rofl:

2. RENEA

RENEA Black Rifle guy

Mar 9, 2005
    Iraq
  3. Mild Bill

Mild Bill Millennium Member

Oct 18, 1999
    Tampa, Florida
    I'll use Ronzoni or Mueller's in a pinch, but Barilla is what I use almost exclusively...

Their 'Gemelli' is great in a chunky meat tomato sauce (ground beef and ground sausage)
    with onion segments and sliced garlic...

Grated Parm or Asiago...

Reheated and eaten the next day...
    Not as leftovers--- but intentionally made a day or two before!

[​IMG]

4. Singlemalt

Singlemalt In the rough

Apr 6, 2004
    :hearts: Beyond hot and I would give up all worldly goods to hit that!

5. hotlunch

hotlunch

Dec 19, 2005
    No matter how the rest of her looks I can't help wondering everytime I see her on TV how her mother survived giving birth to a baby with a head the size of a prize winning July cantelope.

Seriously, she looks like a bobble-head. I try to watch her shows but have to turn them off after a few minutes for fear of seeing her topple over from all the weight she is carrying "north of the equator".

I also can't help wondering if she plopped over into a vat of sauce if she would drown to death due to being unable to lift that gargantuan melon out of the pot.

Besides, we all know Ina Garten, The Barefoot Contessa, cooks rings around the other Food Network wannabes.

6. Michael Dean

Michael Dean

Feb 18, 2002
    OKC
    Methinks the melons south of the equator, would have enough bouyancy to keep the melon north of the equator out of trouble. :banana:

7. hotlunch

hotlunch

Dec 19, 2005
    You mean like air bags in a crash situation? Hmmm...

8. :puking: