Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Ghost recon 2

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by justin22, Nov 21, 2004.

1. justin22

Sep 8, 2002
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Just wanted to let you guys know about the new Ghost Recon that just came out. I bought it for the x-box and it is one of the best games I have played in a long time. It has third person view and 10 times better graphics than the previous Ghost Recon titles. Definitly worth checking out.
  2. Nicky D

Nicky D CLM

Apr 25, 2004
    Souderton, Pa.
    You have got to be kidding me?? I thought this was coming out on the 30th??? Now I have to run out and get it, I have been dieing for this to come out. Dare I say that this is more important to me than Halo2!! I know, flame on;f So how is the game and its graphics?

3. justin22

Sep 8, 2002
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    The graphics are much improved over the first couple of Ghost Recon titles. And the third or first person views are a nice touch. The game is very tough, for me anyway. It took me about 2 days just to get past the first level. No flames about the halo comment from me, I havent touched it since I bought GR2.

Apr 14, 2003
    HOU TX
    i agree man i have been playin gr on pc for some tme now and still do and gr2 is the best i have played ever.. xbox graphics are good and i love my x box but when the pc version hits YEA BABY ......