close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ghetto Style

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by hv2fish, Feb 6, 2013.

1. OK, sometimes sarcasim doesn't work too well on internet forums like this. If sarcasim was your intent, nice try but really didn't work here.
    If you were being serious, you do realize that these retards sound like your typical hood-rat, inner city gang banger that's up to no good. The worse they shoot, the better for everyone. The only tip I would give scum like this is to stick the barrel if your mouth like you're rappin' on the microphone, yo!!!

2. marano

marano

Jun 17, 2007
    It does not sound like we need them two miscreants shooting any better than they do. I may be biased as I am a cop.

3. hv2fish

hv2fish

Nov 22, 2009
    You know, if gangbangers took the time to learn how to shoot. Maybe they would only hit their intended target... and not just the innocent bystanders

Just a thought.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

LMAO!!!

True dat!!!:rofl:

TGG

5. Groundhog34

Groundhog34

Jun 15, 2010
    East Alabama
    I don't want these thugs to learn how to shoot as I may find myself in a gunfight with them one day.

6. Jason D

Jason D INFRINGED Silver Member Millennium Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Mivonks, MI
    Those tools wouldn't have lasted here at the local range.
    They would have been kicked out so damn fast, their heads would have spun.

7. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

Dec 31, 1998
    Indianapolis, IN
    In my time as an RO, the driving question was "Are they operating safely?" If yes, then style is their business.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  8. Gills63

Gills63

Sep 26, 2012
    How dare you 13 first posters! You should all go back in time and travel to that gun range and help those two fine blunt smoking marksmen. If a time machine is not available at least have the common courtesy to go to the nearest housing project and inquire if anyone knows two young gentlemen with drugs and guns. Its sickening that people can't pass on their love of shooting with other responsible gun owners.

Now that's how sarcasm is done.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  9. Angry Fist

Angry Fist Dehumanizer® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    That's the kind of **** I pull when I want the range to myself.

10. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    California & New Mexico, US
    No pics = no story.

11. badge315

badge315

Aug 14, 2008
    Middleburg, FL
    Eh, helping them with their shooting technique probably wouldn't hurt. As long as you don't teach them any malfunction clearing techniques, we should be OK. :supergrin:

12. M1a65

M1a65

Sep 26, 2006
    Atlanta Ga.
    It warms my heart to see the younger generation take up the shooting sport...

13. Nakanokalronin

Nakanokalronin JMB & MTK

May 13, 2008
    Another reason why I dislike public ranges. Cubicle areas to shoot in, rules about how fast to shoot,no drawing from a holster,no moving,no topping off a mag, etc. I've seen and heard it all and why I am always jealous of those that can just go out to their backyard or drive a short distance and shoot/train how they want/should while avoiding morons.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013