close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Getting My New Kershaw Thursday

Discussion in 'The Cutting Edge' started by KillStick, Apr 20, 2010.

1. KillStick

KillStick

Dec 30, 2008
    Corn fields
    I just ordered a Kershaw Leek to replace my old kershaw it has been a great knife just time for a new one, anyone else love kershaw's as much as I do>:bluesbrothers:

2. Richard Simmons

Richard Simmons American Icon

Jul 29, 2006
    VA
    Congrats. I've only got one leek, a D2 composite and I like it a lot. For light duty it really does a good job and the D2 makes it an especially nice slicer.

3. stopatrain

stopatrain Lifetime Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Texas
    I carry a Scallion everyday, love the Speed-safe feature.
    They make great gifts everybody loves them.

4. KillStick

KillStick

Dec 30, 2008
    Corn fields
    I actually just got a surprise in the mail it came today only took one day to ship that's amazing

5. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 Grumpy Old Guy

Jan 25, 2008
    Clarksville, Tn.
    I have two from Wal-Mart. A 1760 and a 1775, very good knives for the money.

6. AlienApeBoy

AlienApeBoy Mad Brute

Jan 18, 2008
    PA
    Had a black aluminum leek... thought I'd lost it, replaced it with a G10 Leek... found the aluminum one, gifted it to my dad (who loves it). Got a G10 Leek for one of my groomsmen. Sadly I then lost my G10 leek (for real this time, in a field). Decided to mend my sorrows with something a bit fancier and got a Benchmade 707 which I really love. I've become a whiz at the axis lock opening, but I still am a fan of the speedsafe. I think I might need to get a rainbow Leek for my wife... I'd probably get a simple silver Leek again for checked baggage traveling when I don't want to risk a $100+ knife.

7. Jackalo626

Jackalo626

Jan 29, 2010
    I have an aut assist teflon coated blade not sure of the model # and love it.