close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Getting back to "View New Posts"????

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Bob1950, May 2, 2006.

1. Bob1950

Bob1950
    Expand Collapse

What is the easiest (fastest) way of getting back to the "View New Posts" section after either reading a new post or replying to a new post? I've been clicking on the "Back" button of Internet Explorer and everything must recyle. Is there a button I'm missing that will quickly take you back to the "GT New Posts" where you left off?

2. c-mama

c-mama
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Moderator

The only way to view new posts (besides clicking your back button) is on the main page.

3. Bob1950

Bob1950
    Expand Collapse

Thank you. Maybe this is a button Eric could add. It would probably make life easier for alot of folks.

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS on you CHL. I had a feeling you were in FLA when I saw $117. Did your license come in a "sealed" envelope? Alot of Florida's stuff (i.e. packets and licenses) come in a rather poorly, almost opened envelope through the USPS. Just wondering as I've had some experience with that scenario and I am now waiting for my CHL from FLA.

4. binderd22

binderd22
    Expand Collapse
    Ain't Skeerd

I use the Forum Jump button at the bottom. You can even change topic catagories.

5. MrsKitty

MrsKitty
    Expand Collapse

Depending on your browser, you may have an option to back up multiple pages at a time. No idea what IE offers now, but Firefox allows you to select from the last ten pages with one click. Also, Firefox is faster than IE :)