Get Nugent off the NRA Board

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by jutland, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Given his questionable statements, and his "strectching" of game laws, Ted should go. Send a simple email to your NRA field rep asking the NRA to do something to distance itself from the Nuge. This years NRA convention was the best ever, until Ted opened his mouth.

We now have a "spokesman" that has special friends in the secret service, and can't hunt on federal land, or in Alaska, for the next year.

A distraction and liability we don't need in 2012. Maybe he can insult stay at home moms next.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. He needs to get his mania under control:wow:

3. MtBaldy

MtBaldy Obie Wan, RIP

Email sent supporting "Uncle Ted". Thanks for the heads up.

4. John Galt

John Galt Anti-Federalist

:rofl:

5. jhoagland

jhoagland That's right!
    Lifetime Member

Ditto!

6. I do think his support of Romney is indeed outrageous and must be addressed.

7. mrmedina

mrmedina NRA Member

:thumbsup:

8. when Ted Nugent leaves the NRA . . . so do I

9. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

Personally, I'd be more than grateful if I never had to hear another one of Ted's, 'songs' again as long as I live. Other than that, I agree with you. I've long believed the guy to be a media shill. (Wouldn't be the first time the NRA's board has pulled such a stunt.) ;)

10. The NRA is too compromising now, they want "cooperation" with the government instead of actually fighting for your rights like they used to.

I won't send them my money, let alone an email about one of their members.

11. The supporters of "Uncle Ted" need to step back and take a look at how he's being viewed by the non-shooting public.

They say perception is reality! If that's true then Ted Nugent must go.
    He's doing more harm than good to our cause.

You say you don't care what the non-shooting public thinks and you have a God given right to own a gun, but just remember it's the non-shooting public that's voting all these anti-gun politicians into office.

We must win the non-shooting public's confidence and support if we are
    to keep our firearms in this country.

Big mouth Ted Nugent is doing nothing to help us fight the battles that
    matter most.

#11 JBnTX, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  12. only the close minded dolts who wouldnt go shooting anyway would "judge" the rest of the NRA or gun owners this way.

the ones "on the fence" if they really are "on the fence" have enough sense to know you cant judge an entire segment of the population by its leader, hell look at obama!

13. Those "close minded dolts" are voting more and more anti-gun politicians into office every year.

A smart gun owner would be very interested in what they think.

14. +1!

If we don't stand behind our outspoken champions of the cause soon no one will stand up at all...

15. those close minded dolts dont care what anybody else thinks. you could slap them in the face with the bible of gun rights and they wouldnt care.

#15 cowboywannabe, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  16. Nothing new....gun owners have been their own worst enemy for a long time. Many are portraying themself in a way that really turns everyone else off. Latching onto a poacher who is now making wild vieled threats about the upcoming election is not surprising.

17. I do believe he needs to go . But the NRA is happy to have a guy around who can twist the laws to his liking. Anyway he paid the fine and he got more money even to his grave. He got publicity be it bad or good. THe man is a maverick bearing the logo of NRA. Im glad i wasnt a member of this organiization only once did i send $25 in 1996.

18. What he said.

19. panzer1

panzer1 NRA MEMBER

Well then if "perception is reality" as you say then we should just hang Zimmerman now.:upeyes:

20. kirgi08

kirgi08 Southern Rogue.
    Silver Member

:supergrin:

Agreed.

We got no choice the one must go,I'm not a mittens fan.

x2

Never did,saw the pattern developing.

Hammer meet nail.

The COTUS is not up for debate,it's the law.Some folk lose sight of that.

The COTUS is not up for debate,it's the law.Some folk lose sight of that.

Agreed.

Pretty much.

Sorry the COTUS defines our "Laws",it's quite clear.

I saw the mealy mouth NRA for what it was back then,and bought ammo and food.

Folks the NRA has negotiated us into a box.'08.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.