close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Georgia Deputy killed

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by ditchdoc24, Sep 25, 2011.

1. ditchdoc24

ditchdoc24

Jan 15, 2009
    Georgia
    http://waltontribune.com/news/article_ff13089c-e77e-11e0-8ca7-001cc4c03286.html

I had the honor of meeting Lt Hester and his wife at an Iron Pigs meeting that took place in my city several weeks ago. He worked as a patrol supervisor on the opposite shift from me so I never got the opportunity to work with him. They were wonderful people and treated me like I was family, simply because I'm an Officer. He was killed instantly and she is in critical condition in the ICU, not doing well. RIP Brother.............:fallenofficer::sadangel:

2. Once again, innocent lives are ruined because of a stinking drunk.

This is beyond disgusting.

3. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Mar 13, 2001
    Behind the Green door
    very sad thats literally 15 minutes from my house.RIP brother...
    prayers for the wife and family

4. IGotIt

IGotIt No Demlibtards

Aug 20, 2011
    On The Edge
    I am truly sorry to hear this, I feel the pain. I lost my best friend & his wife in a M/C crash 6 years ago.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family, friends, and co-workers, and wishing the best for a complete recovery for Mrs. Hester.

5. ICE35

ICE35

Dec 3, 2001
    GA
  6. People who drink-and-drive or use-drugs-and-drive are just selfish bastards. They're only thinking of having a quick indulgence for themselves, and nothing about how that could ruin somebody else's family.

Prayers for Lt Hester's wife and family.

7. MeefZah

MeefZah Cover is Code 3

Jan 2, 2008
    Lost Coast, Cali
    Ung, I hate hearing about cops dying in MC crashes, it hits close to home. RIP, brother.

Hope the DUI gets what's coming.

8. Yankee2718

Yankee2718

Nov 23, 2010
    America
    Sometimes I think DUI alone should be a felony. At least make driving with a .18 bac or higher a felony. Too many people die and get injured from it.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

9. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Jul 18, 2007
    Arkansas
    RIP Brother. Prayers for a speedy recovery to the wife and prayers for the family and the SO.