close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Georgia Arms 10mm

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by TacticalThong, Sep 9, 2012.

1. TacticalThong

TacticalThong

Apr 22, 2012
    Texas
    Does anyone has any experience with their 10mm canned heat. I have considering ordering some, but would like to hear from people who have used it already. Any input is appreciated.:cool:

2. Keoking

Keoking

Jan 4, 2005
    Rowlett, TX
    Nothing is wrong with it. It feels like shooting 40S&W rather than stout 10mm. This is good in that the brass is still in perfect shape for reloading, even out of crappy stock Glock barrels.

If I weren't reloading, I wouldn't shoot it. I would have to pay more and feel like I'm shooting 10mm.

3. orangeride

orangeride

Oct 19, 2011
    I bought a can of it when I got my g20. Good ammo but not super hot. I think it would crono about 1100fps from my glock. I reused the brass for 7-8 reloads. I like to run factory ammo for a little while till I know the gun is good.

4. JW1178

JW1178

Jul 17, 2009
    If say they are hotter than 40 practice ammo and overall hotter than .40 but not loaded to their potential. Good ammo though.

5. sgt207

sgt207

Sep 28, 2004
    New York