Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

George Zimmerman Fears for Wife's Safety After Mug Shot Publicized

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Jun 13, 2012.

1. DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
  2. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
    He's got a point.'08.

3. G22Dude

Jan 23, 2009
    Anyone who has been around law enforcement for any period of time will know that if George cops a plea Shellie will be free
  4. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas
    I'll bet he wishes he'd stayed in his car that night.
  5. FFR Spyder GT

FFR Spyder GT Ex-Gunslinger

Apr 27, 2012
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas

+1. Being stupid makes people do stupid things.
  6. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

Dec 27, 2011
    Can't back peddle time. They'll just have to deal with it.
  7. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    The government has already decide their fiat. The writing is on the wall. Ruby Ridge.... Waco! Not as dramatic but sill. You will stay in your palace or else. If you do something ANYTHING to upset the powers to be THEY WILL MAKE YOU PAY REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE CONSTITUTION OR THE LAW SAYS. :fred: :deadhorse:

REMEMBER the PD and DA originally said GOOD SHOOT.
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  8. HarlDane

Jul 26, 2005
    San Joaquin Valley
    IIRC the Investigator recommend prosecution for manslaughter, the first DA initially declined to file charges, then decided to go to a grand jury and was ultimately replaced by a special prosecutor who did file charges.

9. Jerry

Dec 21, 1998
    The Miami Herold? Strange how neither ABC, NBC CNN or Fox reported anything similar until AFTER Jessy, Ol All and the Prez weight in. But then, Obama's a citizen and didn't claim to be a foreign student, Holder didn't authorize or know anything about Fast and Ferrous and it's all Bush's fault. The Branch Devidans were a thereat to the nation so to save the children the FBI and ATF burned the women and children to death. Randy Weaver and his family were so dangerous that the ATF killed his dog and shot his 16 year old son in the back then Killed his wife while she was holding their grandchild in her arms. But now you want me to to believe.... after the fact... after it was plastered all over every news network in the world that there was no grounds for an arrest and the DA refused to prosecute.... that now the police wanted him arrested and the DA wanted to prosecute from the get-go. :rofl:
  10. HarlDane

Jul 26, 2005
    San Joaquin Valley
    That's been the story the entire time. PD said charge him, State Attorney said no, then bowed to public pressure.
  11. Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    Janet Reno... Democrat AG -Got in trouble with Congress, didn't she?
    (So's Eric Holder... Democrat, BTW):whistling:

Now, I have gotten to wondering about the ideology of those government operatives working this case in FL. Regardless whether they are actually practicing Democrat or not, I think they are most likely progressives, or progressive enough to be really and truly in tune with Jesse/Al PC crowd and probably frightened to death of what might happen IF..:upeyes:
  12. Walt_NC

Aug 25, 2010
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the mugshot part of intake/booking SOP for anyone who is being processed by the local PD/SD? And aren't all mugshots open to the public?
  13. Berto

Berto woo woo

Sep 15, 2003
    It typically requires some serious stupidity to get your mugshot in the papers, hate it love it, they made the grade.
    The way this guy has conducted himself so far reinforces my own belief he lied about the shooting and what led up to it as well.
    Sorry guys. I still hope I'm wrong, but I'm not on Team Zimmerman.
  14. DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    Where is Zimmerman now.... still in jail... out on $10,000,000.oo bond... waiting in jail for another bond hearing.... does anyone think Z is a flight risk?

This whole thing has been fumessed up from the start and has only gotten more worser.

Justice has become a joke.....right Holder????

15. JAS104

JAS104 NRA Life Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Yup. For Christ sake Spike Lee tweeted his address. And we have all seen the death threats. Whatever the outcome... Not gonna be good. I'm thinking something Rodney king riot like.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
  16. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    florida d.a.: "george, cop a plea or we will burn your wife".
  17. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Mug shots are public records, and easily obtainable by a very short piece of paper.
    The media does it all the time, I really don't know why everyone seem surprised to "see a mug shot".

Heck, there's many web sites dedicated to goofy looking mug shots, and I know I've seen bunches of them here on this board.
  18. Jerry

Dec 21, 1998
    She was told "it was handled badly". No one... No one in either Waco or Ruby Ridge went to jail or lost their job. I sat in front of the TV and watched, on Sea Span, the agents and directors of the ATF and FBI lie to congress, I watched them get caught and shown they were caught and then tell more lies. It proved to me, and this case stinks of it, the government will do what it wants to produce the results it wants. The results it wants this time is to apiece the Black agitators, Jessy and All and let the peons know to let the thugs do what thugs will do and if the police can't/don't stop them too bad. You/me can't do a damn thing or we'll pay.

People in fear depend on the government. Dependency is what the elitists want. If we don't let them rule our lives they will make criminals of us so they CAN RULE US.

19. ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    Those who would bring danger to others, could very well be in danger themselves afterwards.

Just ask Osama, Hitler, Saddam, Jack Ruby, Henry Hill, etc...
  20. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

Not his place to recommend squat. If he had evidence of manslaughter, he could have made an arrest and filed a criminal complaint himself.