close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Georga Senate to Honor Hanoi Jane

Discussion in 'Veteran's Forum' started by old_ironsights, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Yesterday, the state Senate of Georgia was found caught sleeping when liberal state Senator, Steen Miles, included a resolution among many others, honoring Jane Fonda. Most senators made a mistake, they did not read what they were voting on, and they approved the resolution.

Today, to the outrage of many on the left, the Georgia Senate is trying to correct their mistake. Perhaps, Senator Miles would consider writing another resolution honoring not Hanoi Jane, but the men and women from Georgia who died in Vietnam defending America from the communists who pledged to spread their philosophy of hate to all points on the Earth.

steen.miles@senate.ga.gov is Miles' email address.

Steen Miles' phone number is 404-463-2598

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/13120.htmlsteen.miles@senate.ga.gov

2. torrejon224

torrejon224

Mar 15, 2006
    Oregon
    This woman is an insult to all vets past, present and future. Thanks to her POWs were tortured and killed. Just hearing her name makes me want to puke!!!

3. HandyMan Hugh

HandyMan Hugh NRA Life Member

May 17, 2002
    Hallstead, PA
    IIRC I saw on CNN today that the effort to honor Hanoi Jane failed, GOOD.:soap: :soap:

4. VAshooter

VAshooter CLM

Feb 28, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    May a black cloud drift above her. May her teeth be infected with maggots. Thats the only good things I can say about her.

5. Maybe I could find a mojave rattler to french kiss her and listen to her talk with her tongue all swollen up and black. :50cal: :50cal: :50cal: :patriot:

Adios,
    Bob

6. USDefender

USDefender Lay Them Waste!

Jul 8, 2005
    Biyatch who deserved to be married to Ted Turner...

:laughabove:

7. doyle01

doyle01

May 6, 2006
    That is the damnest thing I ever heard I can't explain how much I hate that trash of a woman I think I will stop there doyle

8. Waterwagonboom

Waterwagonboom MIG bait

May 29, 2006
    A bit west of cowtown
    I hope the other end of that neck tie is for the Senator who sponsored the bill.