close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

General Motors...........of CHINA

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by stormspotter, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    We should demand every penny be paid back NOW! Just proves Obamamoa is the biggest exporter of jobs! Go Mitt!:supergrin:

2. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    the cost of manufacturing here is only gonna get higher, thank you obamacare......and more jobs will go elsewhere....BTW jeeps are on their way to being assembled in china

3. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

.... The UAW (GM's new owners...) signed off on this ? ...:wow:

4. M24C

M24C

Oct 31, 2002
    What you have to realize is unions have 2 factions. The workers and the Union officers most of which their job is to run the union. Their concern is power. They say they are for the small guy, the worker, but they are for power. For whatever will keep them in power that is their concern. Most of them are like Obama. They will accuse others of doing what they do most. Plus that government of China government is what they believe in more than the United States. Comunist and Marxism is the philosophy of most union management. Note I did not say all the general workers. I'm talking about the Union management. I have in the past been around those in the management of unions that video doesn't surprise me at all.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire