close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gene Simmons to Obama: When you grow up..

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Skyhook, Feb 17, 2013.

1. ImpeachObama

ImpeachObama Fuhgettaboutit

Dec 31, 2010
    Fuhgettaboutit
    For an Israeli who's not religiously practicing, he sure is passionate about the mother land still.

2. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    My Father, who wasn't Jewish, was passionate about it until the day he died. He said it had something to do with seeing one of the camps (very shortly after it was liberated), as a young American soldier who had never even met a Jew until he enlisted.

3. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
  4. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

My wife, who IS Jewish but not religiously practicing, is very passionate about Israel.

5. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    As some here know, I am a charter member of JPFO and a strong supporter of Israel and Jews who have some trace of conservatism in their views.

Their tiny country is like an island surrounded by constant storms-- fire storms.

The differences I see between those Jews who are pro-Israel, pro-America, pro-Second amendment and the liberal, WA Jews from our urban areas is astounding.

6. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

What a surprise. Person with narcissistic personality disorder votes for person with narcissistic personality disorder .

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  7. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    Just because someone's I.Q. is almost as high as the mag capacity of their Titan 25 caliber pistol doesn't mean they are the smartest guy on the board.

[​IMG]

Doc44

8. Toetag

Toetag Wannabe

Dec 18, 2011
    Jacksonville
    It'll be interesting to see what happens in the Midterm's next year. I sure hope the country rights itself, but after the last Election, I'm in no way sure that'll happen.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  9. rhikdavis

rhikdavis U.S. Veteran

Jul 22, 2002
    In Remembrance
    I don't think Gene appreciated those higher taxes headed his way. He do love his money. Nothing wrong with that.

10. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    :cool:

Brought a special song to mind-- can't you just see our 'buddy' flitting through the house singing:

I feel pretty,
    Oh, so pretty,
    I feel pretty and witty and bright!
    And I pity
    Any girl who isn't me tonight.

:supergrin: