close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gene Simmons to Obama: When you grow up..

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Skyhook, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    Simmons is not one of our more bashful luminaries.. (caution: the language is a bit rough in places..):cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YK7UGytvs8"]Gene Simmons tells Obama he has no F_cking Idea. - YouTube[/ame]

2. Lowjiber

Lowjiber

Jan 26, 2012
    Las Vegas
    I liked the "idea" vs. "idealist" part.

Thanks!

3. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

Jul 15, 2008
    MS
    I think it's more a case of buyers remorse than anything else...at least he learned his lesson the first time and didn't vote for him twice like a few too many here did.

4. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    :cheers:

There is some brilliance in there and the guy has the spine to state how he now feels.

'Buyers remorse', sure, but he said as much and we can only hope the ripple of dissent grows into a tsunami.

5. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
    As posted above,"buyers remorse".Man made a mistake,owned up ta it and has spoken his mind.'08.

6. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    yeah, but... but he didn't get no obamaphone.

Doc44

7. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    :rofl:

8. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Pretty good diatribe -- except for the assessment by Gene that Obama is basically "a good guy." That seems to be a paradigm that many otherwise well-meaning people cannot transcend.

Obama is malevolence and maliciousness personified.

9. wolf19r

wolf19r Problem Solved!

Feb 8, 2009
    JAX, FL
  10. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    I've liked Gene for quite a while politically. He's not one of these bubble headed whack jobs that we usually get out of the entertainment industry.

Tell it like it is brother. :cheers:

11. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

I think a lot of people voted for him again, out of an inability to admit they had been duped so badly the first time.

It's not easy to admit you were stupid.

12. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

Jul 15, 2008
    MS
    Agreed. That's why many people respect Gene Simmons for this opinion now. I don't know if he would have been as vociferous if Obamas stance on Israel were more pro-Israel though. I will say this. Gene has always supported the troops. This is just another reason to like the man and give him respect and credit where it is due.

13. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    not 100% sure he was born here.....wait.....

nevermind.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  14. c01

c01 Crazy Eye

Feb 18, 2010
    Spokane
    It was easy for me. It's one thing not to admit your stupid but another to help the downfall of your country. I thought he was different. I was right except he was and is evil. I do not buy that he is a "good guy at heart" anymore.

D

15. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
    I know that you know that Obama's team simply know's how to run election day better than the Republicans.

16. I have to wonder about the reasoning behind anybody sympathetic to Israel voting for Zero............he spent twenty years associating with a "pastor" that sounds just like Louis Farakan, no matter what faith he claims to be............not to mention the other cases of guilt by association.

He gave us more than enough warning
    Nice that Gene finally opened his eyes, should have done it before.

BTW: Gene can thank another prominent Jewish individual for giving Zero a leg up in politics.............talk about sowing the seeds of your own destruction............if not for that, he might still be hustling the streets of Chicago.

17. FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348 Happy Member

Oct 7, 2000
    Bend Oregon
  18. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012