Gen4 Glock owners- if you own one please respond

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by ssevern, Feb 11, 2012.

1. It left on Jan 3rd 2012 and was back on Jan 13th.
    Got it back in 10 days, which I thought was pretty good!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. gen 4 G23 , answer c, the gun had ejection problems, armorer fixed it, now it rocks!

3. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4. No problems Gen -4

5. I had no ejection problems, Glock (or armorer) fixed it anyhow, and it still has no problems.

6. G23 Gen4, second time out with it and still no issues. :)

7. Presscheck40

Presscheck40 Presscheck40

Gen 4 22 and 27

8. Gen 4 G19 Zero problems

9. Thanks! I hope to get mine back that quickly!

10. My G23 Gen4 & G27 Gen4 have not given me any problems thus far! I feel very lucky!:cool:

11. Gen 4 23... did a limp wrist on purpose when I first got it but no issues...\
    Might be getting a G19 Gen 4

12. My G19 Gen 4 had brass to face issues, glock installed new ejector, extractor, and RSA and it's been fine ever since. At my latest range session I probbably only caught one out of 200 rounds. I don't think thats all that bad, I see other people at the range being hit with brass as well with all sorts of guns.

13. Gen 3 19 and Gen 4 19 no problems with either one!

14. Howdy. I will play. I have a fourth generation Glock 22 .40 It's a very nice weapon and I have only had one hiccup with it.

I was rapid-firing and on one of the shots I think I must've limp wristed because I got a stove pipe. However I really do believe that was more user error than the hardware. I've probably fired close to 1,000 rounds out of it in little over a year that I've owned it.

15. Two Gen 4 G19s and two Gen 4 G17s. All four run great.

Round counts:

16. G19 Gen4 no problems, every now and again I will get a shell to the brim of my Glock hat. But not enough to slow me down.

17. WarEagle 1

WarEagle 1 Taco Tuesday

Gen4 G22 No problems

18. Slayer

Slayer A Simple Man

Gen 4 G22 with no problems.

I don't see the big deal with the problems in the Gen 4 9mm's. Yes you can't have a gun you will bet your life on malfunction. I can understand the frustration with having a problem with a new gun. The problem was found and Glock corrected it on their dime. So no more problem and you have a reliable Glock. I say grow up and be a man about it and if Glock helped you resolve the problems then let it go. If you still have problems with it after all that then sell it and move on to another brand or Gen 3.

19. WarEagle 1

WarEagle 1 Taco Tuesday

:agree:

20. 1. Which model(s) do you own?
    Glock 17 Gen 4
    2. Which fits your situation:

A. I have no problem with this handgun B. I have ejection problems with this handgun C. I had ejection problems, Glock (or armorer) fixed it, and it now rocks. D. I had ejection problems, Glock (or armorer) fixed them, but it still isn't right.
    A, no problems.
    3. Notes/comments regarding your situation and your thoughts on this issue.

Loving my first glock.