gen 4 glock 21 outside carry

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by 1989gta, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Im going deer hunting in a few weeks and id like have easy access to my 45 auto. Anyone mount their holster to the outside of their coat or in the breast pocket?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    My thoughts as "an outsider" to Glock General Glocking Aug 1, 2014
    New Eclipse™ - Outside The Waistband - Black - RH - (Glock 17/22/31) Nov 5, 2013
    best outside carry for glock 20? Carry Issues May 5, 2013
    For Sale Glock Brand GTL-10 Weapon Light New in Box Misc. Gun Stuff Today at 12:20 PM
    Glockmeister Night Site Install Sights, Optics and Lasers Today at 12:05 PM

3. et45

you could use belt around the out side of your coat,if you don't have a belt that big you could just put your holster on a Jethro belt (rope) and tie it around your waist.

4. My cousins does the belt trick and that works too thanks. Anyone else do this?
  5. I conceal my handgun for hunting. Shoulder holster or a small gun in my pocket. If a 2 legged animal decides to screw with me I don't want him knowing about gun number 2

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  6. I agree with edhead35. I would go with the blackhawk serpa. works good it's quiet and you can draw the gun fast if needed. I have been using mine for several seasons now. I carry either a 1911 or my new glock 20sf both in a serpa holster.
  7. wvkid

+1 on the serpa used mine for the last year with a 21 from the 4 wheeler to the canoe it's held the weapon great
  8. Bruce M

Apparently a belt and holster can be worn on the outside of a fairly heavy winter coat. I would avoid the Serpa though.

9. Opie 1 Kenopie

Opie 1 Kenopie Regular Guy

Wow, nothing like sticking to the dress and technology of the 1920's!
  10. The military flap holster for the M9 works great for my g21. Lots of accessories available to carry it any way you want to.
  11. Here is my G21 Serpa with 5.11 offset.

12. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

Get a Bianchi catalogue.