Gen 4 Glock 19 Info

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Rigby470, Feb 16, 2013.

1. LGS has a Gen 4 Glock 19 in stock. Asking price is $525. I am thinking about getting it. Are there any issues with the Gen 4 G19 I need to ask about?

Is this a good price?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Glock Wolff striker spring pack info request General Glocking Jun 27, 2015
    Glock Talk Info Gathering The Okie Corral Jun 17, 2015
    New Glock MOS, info (pics) Sights, Optics and Lasers Jun 1, 2015
    Info on gen 1 glock 17 General Glocking Apr 27, 2015
    GLOCK: We Don’t Record 4473 Info, But . . . . General Glocking Apr 24, 2015

3. Be to sure to ask him and check for yourself that it has the updated recoil spring and ejector

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. By the way that's a great price especially how much the price has gone up on firearms

5. If it comes with less than 3 mags, apply some lube because you are getting screwed.

6. DannyR

Moderator Millennium Member

The price is excellent. I've sold a lot of Gen4's at Gander Mountain and have not heard a single complaint.

7. How do I know what year it was made in?

8. kelsitone

kelsitone Armed & Safe

If your area is anything like mine, that gun won't be there when you go back. A G19 Gen4 around here is nigh impossible to get ahold of--waiting lists pages long...

9. Inside the case it will have the test firing date in the envelope

10. Today I went to my LGS and they have some brand new Gen4 G19 and G17 for $539 after a month without them. Those guys are awesome, they keep the same price as before all this shortgage.

#11 danysw, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  11. My Gen 4 is perfect - zero malfs as of yet...this is my 4th G19 - the new recoil spring design makes it a softer shooter and brass does not fly as far as the earlier Gens...

12. definitely a good price i ordered a gen 4 g19 and paid 550 (minus a trade) a couple weeks ago and it still hasn't come in. probably be a few more weeks until it does. snatch that up!

13. That is a good price. I paid $559 for my Gen 4 G19 about a month ago.

14. Price is good. I hope no BTF for you.