Gen 2 Glock 19 Score!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Restless28, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Nothing. Nothing is wrong with using the factory recoil guide assembly either. The only thing about the stainless one is it allows you to use a Wolff recoil spring which outlast the factory spring. Not an issue unless you really shoot a lot though.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. cadillacguns

Millennium Member

2 Gens rock, I use a GS prefix old timer in a G-19 and a CUV prefix G-23 2 Gen.
    The half moon cut in the mag well frame front is for stuck mag removal, any modern Drop Free mags will work for you.

3. CDNN has decent prices. Watch them for sales, they just had one this weekend for free shipping.

4. I walked into out local Glock dealer last week and the manager showed me a very clean Gen 2 G19. It is from 96, best I could tell. I bought it, it needed a good home!
    I installed a smooth trigger w/ trigger bar and repalced the RSA, and slide lock lever, it looks like new. Note: it has the 15 degree extractor which I like. It cleaned up well, waiting to get to the range to fucntion fire it. Might be my new off duty gun, who knows...

5. Obviously they're run by LSU fans

6. Amen Restless!!! I live in Tennessee and can't order from them. I live about 2 hours away. LOL. I heard that they distribute too local retail in the region and thats why us local fellas can't order from them. I don't know if thats true tho.

7. MAN that is clean. I would love to find a clean one like that. I would pay a premium too.

8. I just saw one on Gunauctions.com today, complete with tupperware box. Looked pretty clean and ends tomorrow.

9. MAC702

MAC702 Senior Member

I guess this is a good thread to brag...

I just picked up a Gen 2 Glock 19 at Wild West Guns in Las Vegas.

Any trace of holster wear has been completely eliminated by their professional Cerakote job. It almost takes a second look to tell the slide is Midnight Bronze, and not factory black.

It came with two 10-round post-ban magazines. They drop free.

This thing is immaculate.

Attached Files:

10. Ok i must have one now! Looks very nice!!

11. I have a Gen 2 17. I don't know why Glock thought it necessary to add finger grooves. I hope the Gen 5 or 6 returns to a Gen 2 like grip. Maybe Glock will actually listen to its customers and drop the finger grooves.

Congrats. I'm jealous.