close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gay Boyscouts - Good Grief!

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by inthefrey, Aug 8, 2012.

1. tnpatriot

tnpatriot

Mar 3, 2009
    You never had to respond to me if you didn't want to. I am so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I am so glad Doug saved you from it. From now on I promise to be more careful to completely agree with everything you say. Kudos to Doug. Never kick a cow turd on a hot day, you might get poo on your pants leg. It's better to just let it lay. ( Harry Truman )

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  2. How I felt after reading that post.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0"]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon) - YouTube[/ame]

3. Angry Fist

Angry Fist The Original® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
  4. Stang_Man

Stang_Man

Dec 3, 2006
    TX
    Keep digging that hole, dude.

:rofl:

5. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Mar 25, 2008
    North East Ohio
    I don't even want to ask what they have to do for their merit badges. :whistling:

6. Foxtrotx1

Foxtrotx1

Jan 29, 2010
    Scottsdale AZ
    For a short time after receiving the honor of joining the Circle of Eagles, I questioned whether or not I should remain proud of that award knowing the policies of the current leadership.

I know that there are good people in the organization who do not discriminate. That alone, in the end, made the decision easy.

There are non bigoted people in the organization who make me proud to be an Eagle Scout. The few bad apples who currently run the show will not ruin it for me.

The spirit of scouting is to aid young men on their path to greatness. I do not see how a person loving someone else, no mater their race, creed or gender, interferes with that spirit.

7. LAWDOGKMS

LAWDOGKMS

Jun 11, 2001
    TX
    Maybe not, but I still lean towards gay adult males being much more likely to molest, as they simply have to get their dose of ***** for the day, no matter where they get it. As an example, everywhere there are public bathrooms, whether rest areas or parks, gay males are trolling for indescriminate sex with total strangers..

also, I think gay adult males would be very likely to take the opportunity alone with impressionable and trusting juveniles, to "indoctrinate" young boys into the gay lifestyle. Gays always seem to be attempting to get the mainstream to accept their perverse lifestyle, if not outright promoting it. What better impressionable targets than young boys?

If the sex acts available to gays to perform on one another, and the fact that one of them is so medically risky in so many ways doesn't spell out that being gay is perverse and just not biologically natural, i don't know what else to say.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  8. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

Jun 15, 2011
    Texas

Whew! Sounds pretty bad man!

I take it you're against male coaches for female volleyball teams then, right? Like coaching all those 12-14 year old females. Because those hetero-sexual coaches just need to get their "fix" in right? :upeyes:

Gay males trolling for indiscriminate (You misspelled that word BTW) sex!#?!@#!@ OH NOES! Hetero-sexual males NEVER do that right? Us hetero-sexual males are holier than thou huh? I mean I can tell you as a hetero-sexual male I've never went "trolling" for women to bring back to my place (when I was single) and have a "good" time with! :rofl:

Your logic is flawed sir. Going by your logic, we better keep hetero-sexual adult coaches away from younger females, such as 8-14 years of age. Because they'd just need to get their "fix" in... I mean I've seen hetero-sexual males trolling for indiscriminate sex before! I've even done it (granted, the women I went for were 18 or older), but why not lump all these guys into pedophilia too, since we're painting with that broad brush of yours? :upeyes::dunno:

9. Foxtrotx1

Foxtrotx1

Jan 29, 2010
    Scottsdale AZ
    But God would never let that happen! oh wait.

10. tnpatriot

tnpatriot

Mar 3, 2009
    They never give up man, that's because they never win.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  11. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo Amsterdam Haze

Nov 29, 2010
    DFW
    I would think most Boyscouts are gay and festive.

12. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Jan 24, 2012
    I find it hard to believe you know any atheists if you talk anything like you post here. At best a few may let you occasionally hang with them for their amusement.

How do you figure the left's agenda is doomed to fail? The bible reinforce that for you too? The right keeps moving lefter and still can't be left enough for us. Seems that left is what the people want.

13. Blast

Blast 'nuff said

Aug 2, 2002
    NKY/Cincinnati area
    [​IMG]

You can believe it. You have no clue the "worlds" I've explored.

The left is doomed because people will wise up some day and see the lies of the left.

Edited to add: It is very narrow and shallow minded to assume that atheists as a rule have to accept the gay agenda and that only theists are against gays.
    I personally don't give a #*^% what gays do behind closed doors. But when they try shove gaydom down the public's throats and try to make it seem all natural and normal... HELL NO is my and many others response.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  14. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

Yes we call them priests.