Gay Boyscouts - Good Grief!

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by inthefrey, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Just so we're clear: sharia is compatible with the acceptance of gays? You should google 'cognitive dissonance'.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. As a matter of fact...you might just be able to. I am a registered girl scout...and I am a 44 year old straight man (retired sworn law enforcement officer). My wife (sworn and full time law enforcement officer) is the the troop leader to my 8 year old daughter's Brownie troop, and I build their parade floats, do the archery instruction, and am a very involved dad. As such, I had to register as a girl scout and pass a background check. There are several dads who are very involved in the troop as well, and we are all registered and passed background checks.

#22 AZL, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  3. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

Jeez....

#23 Angry Fist, Sep 15, 2012
  4. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

Posting on the internet? Ya did, really...

5. Goldendog Redux

Goldendog Redux Shut your mouth

Surely we don't want them homersexuhls teaching all the nerdy fat kids who join the boy scouts...That could lead to good hygiene and explicit macaroni pictures

6. Grow up ? So its alright to express our beliefs and opinions , as long as we agree with you. If we don't agree with you then we have a problem. I have a problem, with YOU :steamed:

7. I agree. the means necessary are for ALL of us is to stick together on this. christian, American, proud of it and tired of being pushed around

#27 tnpatriot, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  8. Pedophiles. That upset you?

9. Danged old Mormons seem to be all right with homosexuality. Maybe you will feel better about it as time goes on and the Mormon culture spreads a bit.

Christians sticking together?:rofl:

#29 NMG26, Sep 15, 2012
  10. Did I say anything about Mormons or homosexuals in my posts ? Why are you concerned about my feelings ? I hope it is because you care about your fellow man. Then again maybe your are not a very manly guy. Why are you so easily offended . Do you feel weak and insecure ? Do you want someone to control your life for you because you don't have the balls to deal with it. Well... What is it boy? How do you know if I am a Mormon or not.:dunno:

11. Did I say I was offended? I care about you man. I'm a bit of a control freak. Don't care if you are Mormon, Christian, Atheist or JW.

But really. Christians sticking together?:rofl:

[​IMG]

#31 NMG26, Sep 16, 2012
  12. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

Where's my Saiga.... :supergrin:

13. Could not agree with you more! White Christian Americans are without a doubt the most disenfranchised and discriminated against group in the United States and always have been. LOL

#33 Walt_NC, Sep 16, 2012
  14. thanks for making my point for me. I am tired of Christians being made fun of when any other groups are off limits. I don't know what you believe in , oh yeah" control freaks". What does this picture have to do with anything other than trying to offend me because of my faith ? Now go tell Mommy to change your diaper , you are starting to smell bad.:crying:

15. Thank you. Well there you go,:rollsmiley: two of us already sticking together. Now the time has come for all our brothers and sisters to join in :milestone:

#35 tnpatriot, Sep 16, 2012
  16. ....simply stunning.

17. Definitely true ... but really now ... you can't quite expect someone with his beliefs to "get it" ... can you?

18. Poor Christians:crying:.

It seems to offend you that Romney approves of gay boy scouts. Offensive........right?

#38 NMG26, Sep 16, 2012
  19. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

<--- kicked out of the Webelos.

20. LOL

Do tell.