close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gay Boyscouts - Good Grief!

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by inthefrey, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Walt_NC

Walt_NC

Aug 25, 2010
    Just so we're clear: sharia is compatible with the acceptance of gays? You should google 'cognitive dissonance'.

2. AZL

AZL

Jun 15, 2012
    Arizona Desert
    As a matter of fact...you might just be able to. I am a registered girl scout...and I am a 44 year old straight man (retired sworn law enforcement officer). My wife (sworn and full time law enforcement officer) is the the troop leader to my 8 year old daughter's Brownie troop, and I build their parade floats, do the archery instruction, and am a very involved dad. As such, I had to register as a girl scout and pass a background check. There are several dads who are very involved in the troop as well, and we are all registered and passed background checks.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012

3. Angry Fist

Angry Fist The Original® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
  4. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

May 31, 2007
    Old Colorado City
    Posting on the internet? Ya did, really...

5. Goldendog Redux

Goldendog Redux Shut your mouth

Aug 22, 2003
    Nevada
    Surely we don't want them homersexuhls teaching all the nerdy fat kids who join the boy scouts...That could lead to good hygiene and explicit macaroni pictures

6. tnpatriot

tnpatriot

Mar 3, 2009
    Grow up ? So its alright to express our beliefs and opinions , as long as we agree with you. If we don't agree with you then we have a problem. I have a problem, with YOU :steamed:

7. tnpatriot

tnpatriot

Mar 3, 2009
    I agree. the means necessary are for ALL of us is to stick together on this. christian, American, proud of it and tired of being pushed around

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  8. pesticidal

pesticidal Eh? CLM

Jun 5, 2002
    North Dakota
    Pedophiles. That upset you?

9. NMG26

NMG26

Jul 24, 2010
    NM
    Danged old Mormons seem to be all right with homosexuality. Maybe you will feel better about it as time goes on and the Mormon culture spreads a bit.

Christians sticking together?:rofl:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  10. tnpatriot

tnpatriot

Mar 3, 2009
    Did I say anything about Mormons or homosexuals in my posts ? Why are you concerned about my feelings ? I hope it is because you care about your fellow man. Then again maybe your are not a very manly guy. Why are you so easily offended . Do you feel weak and insecure ? Do you want someone to control your life for you because you don't have the balls to deal with it. Well... What is it boy? How do you know if I am a Mormon or not.:dunno:

11. NMG26

NMG26

Jul 24, 2010
    NM
    Did I say I was offended? I care about you man. I'm a bit of a control freak. Don't care if you are Mormon, Christian, Atheist or JW.

But really. Christians sticking together?:rofl:

[​IMG]

12. Angry Fist

Angry Fist The Original® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    Where's my Saiga.... :supergrin:

13. Walt_NC

Walt_NC

Aug 25, 2010
    Could not agree with you more! White Christian Americans are without a doubt the most disenfranchised and discriminated against group in the United States and always have been. LOL

14. tnpatriot

tnpatriot

Mar 3, 2009
    thanks for making my point for me. I am tired of Christians being made fun of when any other groups are off limits. I don't know what you believe in , oh yeah" control freaks". What does this picture have to do with anything other than trying to offend me because of my faith ? Now go tell Mommy to change your diaper , you are starting to smell bad.:crying:

15. tnpatriot

tnpatriot

Mar 3, 2009
    Thank you. Well there you go,:rollsmiley: two of us already sticking together. Now the time has come for all our brothers and sisters to join in :milestone:

16. douggmc

douggmc

Feb 23, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    Definitely true ... but really now ... you can't quite expect someone with his beliefs to "get it" ... can you?

17. NMG26

NMG26

Jul 24, 2010
    NM
    Poor Christians:crying:.

It seems to offend you that Romney approves of gay boy scouts. Offensive........right?

18. NMG26

NMG26

Jul 24, 2010
    NM

LOL

Do tell.