GAP Brass

4K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Arc-Angel 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info.
1K @ $90 delivered.

BD
I thought his price was this?

"I have 4k of once fired Speer .45 GAP brass which was collected from a law enforcement range. I have divided everything into lots of 1k in gallon zip lock bags. Each bag has an extra handful to ensure you're getting at least 1k. I prefer discreet Paypal, but money order is also fine. If you want more than 1k let me know and I'll give you a break on shipping. I don't see this for sale much so hopefully someone can put this to good use. "

"1k once fired Speer .45 GAP brass (XX$55shippedXX) Reduced to $50shipped":dunno:

#4 · (Edited)
I ordered 2000 from him the other day for $90 delivered.

Seems GAP brass is becoming a bit more available since there are rather large police agencies being issued this caliber.
Cheaper than fired .45 ACP brass! And my $379 G37 seems to be every bit as accurate as my $1300 Springfield TRP shooting the exact same 200 gr LSWC bullets i cast.

.45 GAP is to .45 ACP as .40S&W is to 10mm...although diehard ACP fans will disagree of course. (Although the GAP matches and may exceed ACP performance while the .40 is equivalent to downloaded 10mm)

#6 ·
I'm getting 5000 rounds for $200.00.

#8 · (Edited)
Mine just came in. I now have a five gallon bucket full of GAP brass. The return address on the boxes said it came from Lakeland Florida. I wonder if this came from the Florida Highway Patrol after their qualifications.

#15 ·
Hello everyone, this is the same zainyD from AR15.com who had the GAP brass for sale. I registered on GlockTalk a while back, but never got around to posting.

Thank you to everyone here who has bought brass from me. I hope it was the quality you were expecting. At this I have a sale pending on my last 1k of GAP, but hope to get more in late spring of 2011. So far I have been able to get about 40k of GAP brass into circulation with folks around the country.

If you need to contact me please send me a PM on GlockTalk or send me an e-mail.

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.