close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Game prices..

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by G-sus, Apr 11, 2005.

1. G-sus

G-sus Dutch Member

Oct 23, 2003
    Holland
    What does a game cost in the US, or any other country for that matter.

Over here in Holland a new pc game costs 50/55 (some even make 60) euro's wich is like 60/70 dollars I think..

It's rediculous. Console games are even more expensive, they are 60. Sometimes even higher.

Buying them legally is getting kind of hard...

Even though I never had an illegal game...ever. I'm such a saint ;f

2. Matt VDW

Matt VDW Millennium Member

Sep 23, 1999
    Ohio
    Newly released XBOX games typically cost about $50. Once they've been around for a while, the price usually drops to $20-$40.

3. fastvfr

fastvfr Ancient Tech

Mar 28, 2001
    SW Oregon
    PC games, when they've been overhyped like Doom III and HL2 were, start out at $55 USD.

Then typically after a month they drop $5, then after three months they drop $5 or $10 more. They stay at $39.95 until a year after their release and then maybe drop another $5 to $10.

After three years you find them on the $9.99 Bargain Rack. Max Payne just made the grade at Wal-Mart, I noticed. But MP2 is still $25 or so.

4. DreamWeaver88

DreamWeaver88 ...............

Mar 10, 2001
    Southeast Michigan
    Console games are usually $49.99 for most new releases. Computer games are around the same for a new release. Handheld games for the Nintendo DS and Gameboy advance are like $24.99 - $34.99. Sony PSP games are $39.99 - $49.99.

DW

5. Tvov

Tvov

Sep 30, 2000
    CT,USA
    LOL This is why I am usually a year behind everyone else when it comes to PC games. I am always buying them off the bargain rack!

The one good thing about this is that usually all the damn upgrades and downloads have been figured out by then.