close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Galco King Tuk for G29

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Hawkeye7, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Hawkeye7

Hawkeye7

Nov 13, 2012
    I just recently bought a Glock 29 and have my CCW. What is a good IWB holster? I've heard good things about Galco King Tuk, Crossbreed Supertuck, and Comp-Tac MTAC. Any opinions on what direction I should go?

2. marano

marano

Jun 17, 2007
    I just recently got a Crossbreed Supertuck for my G-27. I like it so far. Really comfortable and hides well.

3. lyodbraun

lyodbraun

Jan 3, 2012
    NW Ohio
    there are lots of great holsters out there, I like my Garrett IWB holster for my G30, I also have a really nice Brigade Gunleather IWB holster for it but dont use it that would fit your G29... its in classified section...

4. todd_g

todd_g

Aug 22, 2011
    West Michigan
    I also have a crossbreed for my G27, G23 and and Keltec PF9, very comfy. I have a PJ Holster LLC for my PF9 that also is very good, I havn't bought an IWB for my G29 yet.

5. RobG

RobG

Jun 14, 2011
    Missouri City, TX
    I bought a King Tuck and hate it...lol. The metal belt clips dig into my sides. I trimmed some of the leather at the bottom to try and make it more comfortable but to no avail. It's brand new and takes' up space in my holster drawer along with a few other holsters I don't care for.

I have a Comp Tac Minotaur Spartan and a CTAC and they are both much better for me. The Comp Tac IWB holsters are just more comfortable. (for me)

My point is...what works well for others may not work well for you.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  6. tbob38

tbob38

Nov 23, 2012
    Utah's Dixie
    I've got a Crosssbreed supertuck for my Walther PPS. It's very comfortable and the gun draws well while holding the gun pretty snugly.

7. I use a King Tuck with a g26. I don't like plastic clips and prefer spring steel. They don't charge extra for the combat cut. I like the ability to adjust the cant as well, rides deep too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

8. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
  9. nexed

nexed

Mar 13, 2012
    Also check out whitehatholsters.com i have one and love it.. also its interchangeable for different guns

10. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    the king tuk is a good rig, readily available at a lower cost than most.

11. GLOCKFAN1973

GLOCKFAN1973

Mar 15, 2012
    ohio
    I have 2 king tuk holsters one that fits the smaller frame Glocks 19,22,26,27 and the bigger frames 20,21,30 they are both very nice. Matter of fact thats all I use now is one of these depending on which gun I am carrying. They are ultra comfortable for all day carry. Get one and you wont be disappointed

12. I like my King Tuk.With one holster, I carry Glock models 19,23, and a 27 with good comfort and concealment.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013