close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

G36 Mag Holder

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by RabidBadger, Jul 30, 2012.

1. RabidBadger

RabidBadger
    Expand Collapse

For all you G36 owners, I have found a great company that makes G36 mag holders. LAG Tactical has single holders for $35 and double holders for $50. I have been looking for actual G36 mag holders for a long time without any luck, seeing that the G36 is the red-headed stepchild of the Glock family when it comes to extras. At first when I went to their website they didn't have anything for the G36. I e-mailed them and asked if I could get G36 holders. I got a response the next day saying if they couldn't find any G36 mags locally they would order some. One day later they replied that they got some G36 mags and that the holders were available for order on their website. I could not be happier with the products!

http://www.lagtactical.com/

Attached Files:

2. jmb79

jmb79
    Expand Collapse

Glad you found some mag pouches that work for your G36.

In the picture with the magazine out of the mag pouch and lying horizontaly, it apears that there is a hole near the top of the magazine and you can a bullet case through the hole. Is that some kind of optical illusion or do G36 magazines have an extra hole in them?

3. RabidBadger

RabidBadger
    Expand Collapse

I never noticed that before, but yes compared to my G34 mags, there is an extra hole.

4. Javelin377

Javelin377
    Expand Collapse

Never noticed that before either. Just looked at mine and they have the same hole. :dunno: